Chapter 14

Your P.O.V.

Staring at my ceiling blankly, I could hear the birds chirping just outside the window. I sat up and stretched my arms. I looked around the room before standing up and stretch again. I did my usual morning routine. Onii-sama told me to go on ahead because he had to file a few reports. I walked by myself, my feet stepping on the fallen dead leaves. It is currently Autumn, anyone could tell due to there were only a few leaves on the trees around the island.

I stepped inside the gates, changed my shoes and headed to my classroom. Just like everyday, people started to stare at me and gossip about me. I didn't really want to become popular but it's too late anyway, I couldn't reverse time and if I could, I would have done that a long time ago. I passed by a hallway, and my eyes quickly spotted Seredy.

I couldn't help but think that something feels off about him. He was talking to three of his students, all with white hair. I sighed and began walking to class. "Just two more" I heard Seredy say to his students. I glanced at him one last time and slid open the door to my classroom. Everyone was looking at Rikuya, Ms. Mito was already here also, which quite surprised me.

Rikuya was silently crying, nobody seemed to notice me which kind of amused me a bit. I saw both Rikuya's new teammates. They all had serious expressions on, I grit my teeth. Akane and Roy probably told them. I crossed my arms and laid against the board. "I'm guessing the both of you told them, didn't you?" everyone jumped, not knowing I was here. Rikuya looked up at me, small tears in his eyes as both Roy and Akane went pale.

"We apologize, Kaido-sama. But, we thought it was best to let the class know" they bowed at me. I stared at them and sighed. "Even if you apologized, you told them without my permission. What's done is done though, I can't reverse time. But telling a state secret is very risky, someone could have eavesdropped on you" both of them widened their eyes in realization.

"Well, I kept an eye out so no one did, much to our relief" I sighed again. They seem tense against my cold gaze at them. "So I'll let this slide, so how much did you tell them?" they straightened themselves up and looked down. "Everything" I blinked as my emotionless eyes looked around the room.

"Now you all know the truth, so what are you going to do now? Are you going to stay or back out?" I questioned, since Ms. Mito is still looking down, probably thinking about the parasite keys. Arata made a speech, saying he will protect Rikuya, everyone agreed which left me quite shocked actually. I smiled slightly, their antics are rubbing off on me.

Rikuya thanked them as I sighed for the third time. I looked at everyone, but my eyes landed on Ayabe, Gendou's butler. His eyes, somehow held both mischief and pity. I shook my head, trying to erase the memory from my head. My CCM buzzed as I took it out from my pocket. "I have to take this call" I was about to exit the room until Ms. Mito told me to answer the call here. I sighed, people are too curious for their own good. Everyone knows that curiosity killed the cat.

"Moshi moshi"

Y/n-san, it's me

I choked on my own spit, the voice was from none other than the President of A Nation.

"M-Ma'am!" I took a deep, sharp breath, and exhaled, trying to calm my nerves down. Everyone looked at me, shocked at my outburst.

No need for formalities, I wanted to inform you that Kyousuke will enroll at Kamui. Someone hacked into Tiny Orbit and we lost a few files primarily about the information of Second World

I furrowed my eyebrows, never have I thought that someone could manage to hack into Tiny Orbit's vast and tight security system.

"When will he arrive?" I looked at the window, biting on the nail of my thumb, expressing a serious expression as I stared at the scenery from the window.