Makeover

A little later, back at home, Triple-D were all upstairs, hovering around their speedy (and slightly older) brother. Destiny, who was laying on his back, shifted her big doe eyes to Delgado's face and exclaimed, "I'm just so proud!"

  Dallas, who was on Delgado's right, followed this up with "You nailed it out there," and Deja Vu (on his left) added, "Like a big boy!"

  With his whole face still ablush, Delgado sheepishly responded to this patronizing with "Uhh, r-right. Sooo... I guess I should be gettin' ready, huh?"

  He promptly made a swift dash downstairs to the bathroom (except he took the lift this time). Once he got in there, he was just about to close the door, but he quickly brought that rush to a screeching halt when he saw his three glittery diva triplet sisters standing in the bathroom right in front of the door!

  "Perfect!" Destiny exclaimed, holding a round, hot-pink fur brush.

  "You're already here!" Dallas added, holding a glittery, hot-pink nail file.

  "Now we can get started!" Deja Vu cheered, raising up two hot-pink blow-dryers.

  Delgado nervously gulped, as the well-weaning (yet still somewhat creepy to him) smiles on the glittery triplets' faces made it perfectly clear that all three of them would take great pleasure in what they were about to do to him. He started backing away, only for the diva triplets to grab him by the collar and start dragging him over to the bathtub. They promptly got a bath prepared, removed his wheelchair, forced him into the tub, and started scrubbing and shampooing him all over.

  "Cleanliness is a major factor in attractiveness," Destiny pointed out as she was rinsing their sporty brother with the shower head. 

  Once they were done with that, they got the blow-dryers on him, while Destiny had his freshly-cleaned fur brushed (and also fixed up that cut in his ear that had always driven her crazy). "Good to see you're not a tongue-flapper," Dallas commented as she noticed how he was keeping his mouth completely shut, to which the speedy, sporty pup responded, "Yeah, I've never really been a fan of flapping my tongue in the wind. Just leaves my mouth feeling dry."

  "Oh! That reminds me," Destiny exclaimed, "we have to make sure that your smile looks dazzling!"

  As Dallas and Deja Vu turned their blow-dryers off, Destiny went up to Delgado and said, "Now let's see those chompers!"

  Delgado flashed a full set of pearly-whites in a smile that exuded confidence concealing nervousness, and as the heart-wearing philanthropist scanned through it, she finally declared, "Not bad. Of course, we could give them an extra brushing. Y'know, for extra-fresh breath."

  They got him hooked up to the tooth-brusher, and as he was rinsing his mouth out, Destiny directed, "FYI, one thing that you should never do on a dinner date is slobber on your food!"

  "There's also the super-sloppy way you always tear into your food," Dallas added, "and it just splatters everywhere."