So It Begins.....

Keeping the powder-blue cloth-bag strapped to his wheelchair (a handy little feature that DJ had added while cleaning it), Delgado promptly headed downstairs (using the lift this time) to wait for Rosalind to arrive. All the while, he was thinking to himself, Okay, Del, you can do this. All you've gotta do is give Rosalind an amazing date tonight, and she's sure to become so crazy for you that you'll lose interest in her. Kinda like Dylan's first date with Portia, except it'll be with you instead of Dylan. I mean, sure, you really don't look that great, but maybe she won't look that great either. 

  On his way over to the door, he saw Dolly practicing her parkour moves. As she caught a glimpse of him watching, she skillfully landed herself down and greeted, "Oh, hey, Del. What's up?"

  "Uhh, Dolly," the handicapped pup said to his eldest sister, approaching her a little, "I'm really sorry about what I said yesterday about how you get around Hansel. I guess I was being kind of a jerk back there."

  "It's cool," Dolly reassured her energetic little brother before noticing his little tuxedo, "Wow, where are you going all dressed up?"

  "Uuuuhhhhhh..." Dolly's question had really taken Delgado by surprise, and he just didn't know what to tell her. Suddenly, both sporty pups heard DJ's voice shouting out "Group hug!" before a huge swarm of puppies started swarming right towards them! 

  Seeing this, Delgado immediately made a mad dash right out the door (with DJ unlocking it for him), leaving the whole swarm to puppy-pile onto Dolly. He made a pawspring down the front steps and landed with a turn right onto the pavement. "Nice landing!"

  The young, wheelchair-wearing pup was quick to recognize the voice complimenting him as Rosalind's. He swiftly turned around to face her, and what he saw immediately made his jaw drop and his normally squinted eyes nearly pop right out of his head.

  The first couple of times that Delgado had seen the poodle pup, her fur was kinda scruffy and tousled, but tonight, it was soft (to the point where some of it kinda resembled powder-blue clouds, at least to Delgado), pristine, and fluffy (especially the fur on her head and ears, which was accompanied by a lilac headband, and around her scapula area, which strongly resembled a necklace-scarf and took the place of her collar). Not only that, but she also wore what appeared to be a pale rose-pink dress, along with a lilac-polished pawdicure on her nails and cerulean-blue eyeshadow (with black eyeliner) that sparkled with the light emitting from the house's windows shining on her like a spotlight. 

  "You look great tonight," Rosalind added, undoing the fix to the wheelchaired pup's snipped ear, to which a stunned Delgado bashfully replied, "Y-Your dress is hot!"

  Rosalind giggled (with a slight blush forming on her face) and responded, "You like it? It was a birthday present from Dawkins. See?"

  She then started turning around to allow Delgado to get a better view of her dress. He now saw that only the top was pink; the long, flowing skirt was a pastel-blue (a few shades darker than her fur), and right in-between was a lavender satin sash around the waist.

  "Y-Y-Yeah," Delgado stuttered in awe, "I-I really like the blush you're wearing, too."

  "Well, actually," Rosalind responded, "the eye makeup and nail polish are the only makeup I'm wearing tonight."

  "Then where does that glow come from?" Delgado wondered aloud in a blushed, starry-eyed daze, causing Rosalind to blush a little brighter and reply, "Probably from you."

  The wheelchair-bound pup then promptly shook his head to snap himself out of his daze before saying, "Aaanyway, we should probably start going now."

  "Okay then," Rosalind agreed, and she then took hold of Delgado's paw with her own, causing his face to go ablush once again.

  With that, the two both headed off to start their date. However, little did they know that three small, glittery diva triplets were secretly watching/following them...