The Aftermath

Once all five Dalmatian pups got home, Delgado hurried upstairs to change before any of his other siblings saw him and asked where he'd been. However, by the time he came back downstairs, he noticed that the whole family was crowded all around the tablet. What's that all about? Delgado wondered as he dashed over to see just what was going on. 

  It was really difficult to see or hear just what was playing on the tablet due to his several brothers and sisters (plus both parents) crowding around it, so the wheelchair-bound pup took a few steps back, then made a speed dash before jumping up, parkouring off the nearby wall, and landing right atop the sofa. Now he had a clearer view of what was playing on the tablet: 

  FOOTAGE OF HIS DATE?!?!

  This revelation immediately made Delgado's jaw drop open and his eyes widen all the way. Before he could say anything, his paranoid goth brother reached his body up onto the sofa to face the small, speedy pup and gloat in a quiet singsong tone, "Told ya so," right before Dizzy and Dee Dee both jumped up, with Dizzy asking, "Are you and Rose gonna get married?" and Dee Dee following up with "Can we scatter the petals at your wedding?"

  When the video ended, Doug squealed with sheer glee (and some tears welling up in his eyes), "She's like a poodle version of your mother!" to which Delilah blushingly chuckled, "Quiet, you."

  "So that's why he was wearing that little tux," Dolly commented, and Dylan sheepishly muttered to himself under his breath, "Note to self: start getting love advice from Delgado." All the while, Dawkins just had an "I knew it" smirk on his face.

  Meanwhile, Deepak was hugging a ball of soft yarn (seeing copious amounts of love always made him feel like hugging something/someone), Da Vinci had gone into the closet to squee, and the Dimitrio were now surrounding Delgado on the sofa and asking, "Got a girlfriend now, huh?" "Whatcha gonna name your puppies?" "Dibs on runnin' the bachelor party!"