Luna's Beginning

(Luna's mother is portrayed by the one only Beyonce..👌😊👑)

(Warning in her story there are some spoilers for Zombies 2 so if you haven't seen it yet and dont want spoilers then don't read this part)

Luna is a little different from everyone else she's not human.. but also not a zombie. A hundred years ago before Seabrook was built. The land all belonged to the beasts of the forest. Settlers had discovered the land but a powerful source that belonged to the beasts as well.

However they didn't like what was lurking the dark forests around them which is where Luna's kind lived, thrived. A powerful source that had belonged to them generations and generations before them.

Seabrook settlers were so mesmerized by the powerful stone they attacked the beasts driving them away from the stone and taking it for themselves. Without the stone there necklaces would run out of power and they soon would get sick and die.

Legends of the pack who once had a powerful wolf that lead them. She was known as The Great Alpha. She had hair white as the moon, braver than any wolf that lived.

The Great Alpha was said to have lead them to the stone, but. She the greatest treasure of all. Her baby girl, she could tell right away that she would do great things one day. Her mother knew right now it wasn't safe for her now.

The Alpha ordered her daughter to safety. A wolf took the child from her Alpha's arms. She cradled the infant in her arms, she took one more look at her Alpha nodding before covering her up not to where she would suffocate.

The white haired Alpha shed a tear as she watched her daughter disappear into the night.

Luna's mother lead the pack as they searched for the moonstone. Not only to run right into a trap. The settlers were said to have wipe out half the population of wolves kind forcing the rest into hiding.

Luna's mother nor the wolf who brought her to safety came back for her... no one did.