"Being Liked Is So Weird"

The Next day

The Next day

Still Luna's POV

"And another win for our football team, thanks to zombie Zed." Principal Lee announced as we all started entering school.

"So, be sure to show some zombie pride. Oh, yeah, and tickets are now on sale for next week's cheer championship. So, get yours today." She said the last part before signing off.

"Okay." I said as I walked with Zena and Zorinda. "Zombie Mash is tonight and we are going to practice what we got right after school because then I got something I have to do after..with Addison" I said trying to cover up where I was actually going. Which also reminds me I had to tell Addison.

"Alright well we need to get to our next class... see ya later girl." Zena said as they both got up.

🌙At Lunch🌙

So, ya things have changed, people actually like us, the constant name calling stopped, Everybody was now suddenly being nice to zombies for once and me. Well they were afraid me either way which I was totally fine with I loved scaring them honestly. They didn't know what I was.... I was a werewolf the only one in seabrook and yet they still never believed it. Werewolves had disappeared after seabrook settlers scared them off when the attacked. So they said. Nobody ever told me how seabrook became how it did, and history books I felt only told lies.

As I thought about wolves my kind wondered back to  Wyatt. The way he watched me so carefully... like he knew me, or he knew something that would help me understand what was actually going on. He looked like me, so did the girl from the woods that he apparently had known. White hair... like mine and Addie's, well a white strip in both Wyatt and the girls hair. The question that I had on my mind was of I would really consider sneaking out to meet some stranger I've met twice in the dark woods alone?

Well if it was me then heck no, but my curiosity always got to best of me. I know curiosity did kill the cat but I was no cat and something about Wyatt that he didn't mean any harm. Now I couldn't ever show him or anyone my hair.. I had to make sure it was hidden.

So after debating with myself. I decided after the Zombie mash tonight... I would meet him. I wanted answers.. know more about him and that girl maybe, where I came from. If there was a possibility he was like me.... then I wasn't going to be alone anymore knowing I'm not the only one and If he knew and had the answers I needed. Then that was an offer that I could never pass up even if I wanted to.

Anyway so as I was talking to Zena, Zarinda, Eliza and some other zombies I then heard other human students stand up and say.

"Let's go. Yeah, let's go hang with the zombies."

We heard muttering like "Can you believe these zombies?" And other muttering like.

"They're actually cool. I know"