Pep Rally & More Strangers

Luna's Pov

"Cheer season is here, cheer followers! So let's rally our cheerleaders at the pep rally today." Principal Lee announced.

"Hey! Hey! Hey, what's up, cuz?" Bucky stopped as Me and Addison went to enter school ready for pep rally.

"Zombies are students at Seabrook too, Bucky. Picking on them isn't right." Addison confronted her cousin bringing a smile to Luna's face.

"Zombies distract people from what's really important. Like cheer, us, me." Bucky said.

"But we can't go around tormenting them." Addison defended.

"It's best if you don't question things. Pep rally today, cuz. You're gonna rock it." He moved some hair from, her shoulder before glancing at Luna then walking away.

"Yeah, Bonzo. In addition to getting rejected from football, I met a cheerleader and I thought she was cool, you know?"

"I thought she was different. I thought she was the one. But I was wrong. Cheerleaders are all terrible." Zed said getting a nod from Eliza.

"Hey, what... There's no human students in the basement." The Janitor/teacher said as everyone turned to see Luna and Addison.

"Uh, someone yakked in the cafeteria. Addison said awkwardly.

"Oh, right. Still, the janitor." The zombie said before getting up.

"Wow. This is... Awful." Addison said as Zed looked her with a blank expression.

"Yeah, we would have cleaned but the teacher is territorial about his mop." Eliza said.

"Sorry." Addison apologized to the janitor as he went by.

"It's fine." He grumbled.

"Addison, what're you doing here?" Zed asked.

"Apologizing. My cousin, he's a jerk about zombies and last night was cheer initiation." She saod but stopped herself.

"Not that that's a good excuse. I'm so sorry." She said looking into his eyes. I grinned slightly I know that they liked each other.

"Well, what if Bucky sees us talking?" Zed said not expecting the answer that was about to come out of Addison's mouth.

"We'll make sure he doesn't." She smiled getting a smile in return from Zed.

"Uh, see you at the pep rally this afternoon?" Addison asked only for my sister to interrupt.

"Zombies don't do pep rallies." Eliza said with a duh tone.

Zed looked back at her with a small glare. She motioned with her head as in asking 'what'.

"We'll think about it." Zed said. I scoffed. "yeah you will." I crossed my arms sassily before looking back to make sure no one was coming.

I better see you all there.. well I mean I know there is no way Zed's gonna miss it now." I said with a smirk as he playfully glared at me. I winked with a laugh before turning walking out behind Addy.

"Okay, can we, like, crack a window open in here? It stinks of human." I heard Eliza's remark chucking to myself.

~In the locker room seabrook might shrimp cheerleaders were preparing themselves for pep rally~

"Of course Zed's not coming. I mean, zombies at a pep rally would be serious drama." I heard Addison say but Bree interrupted us.

"There's zombies at the pep rally!" She exclaimed.