Bamm

"Are you serious?" I heard Addison's voice as she and Zed entered the party.

"It's a chance to get loose and be ourselves!" Zed explained to her as she watched all of us dance and admired everything around her.

"So, this whole celebration is for you winning football games?" She asked Zed.

"It's more than that. It's a win for all of us. And we really needed a win." Zed said and I nodded my head.

"It's zombie tongue. We have a rich language. Twenty-three different words for brains." Zed told her as we gazed at the wall.

"Whoa. So, you like a girl with brains?" Addison teased in a zombie voice which we laughed at but Eliza wasn't.

"You know that's super offensive." Eliza walked over to her saying.

"Oh, no, no, no. It was just a joke. I'm sorry." Addison was quick to apologize and I sighed crossing my arms.

"You brought little Miss Cheer Boots to our zombie mash? A human, here?" Eliza flailed her arms giving Zed the 'really' look.

"Oh, it's started. Come on." Zed then ran off and Addison and I followed.

Zed

Hey, welcome to Zombieland

It's a party, go ahead, everybody dance

Do the draggy leg

You surely can be a part of the team

Gotta wave the flag, let your freak flag fly

Gotta stare when we pass by

Not your average guy,

But you know I'm fly So alive, just on a different side

Look in my eyes

We're the same but different

Just like you, I got hopes and wishes

Itchin' to show the world what they're missing

it's our time, yeah, it's time to flip it

What! I'm about to show you

Luna

What you gonna show me?

Zed

guess nobody told you

Luna

You ain't gotta tell me

Zed

I'm about to put in work

Eliza