Zed's First Game & The Note

Still Luna's Pov

I had thought about that boy a lot. He looked like me, but was he? I still didn't know anything about him but something about him drew me in. Like maybe I was meant to find him, and that girl with the brown and white hair. She looked at me the same way he did more at my hair, did they know what I was hiding? My hair I mean.

I put my thoughts to the side and rushed to meet my sister. When I got there just in time Eliza, Zed and the others were walking out the Z-patrol monitoring them as they left. I saw the guards eye me as I came back. They were afraid of me I could tell not as much the zombies, due to their ability to "control" them. They didn't know anything about me which as you know people fear what they don't understand yet they let me into their school.

Made no sense but I didn't ask questions, sure I wasn't a zombie and I wished I could be with my sister and friends but this was also a way to show humans zombies have changed. Starting with me.

I stood at my distance as the others joined me in walking to the football field. Zena and Zorinda joined behind me and Eliza.

"Where were you?" Eliza asked.

I had to get my necklace back." I said showing her and she nodded.

"You Just need to be careful, if they caught you you already know what happens." Eliza said loud enough so only I could hear.

"Please, stealth is my middle name they didn't suspect a thing and besides, I'm back now safe and sound" I said.

"Ya well, next time you might not be so lucky." She frowned a bit.

I saw this and sighed. "I know you worry about me sis just as much as I do you and all of my friends.. but I'm okay nothings going to happen, I'm always careful." I assured her my arm around her neck as we walked. She smiled. I lied. I didn't tell her about those people in the forest but, how could I? I barely even knew who the people were, and how they kept magically appearing out of nowhere or wherever was there. Like they knew somehow.

We all made our way onto the football field, I had to cheer for Zed so I couldn't really sit with them. Bucky wouldn't let us cheer if Zed won a touch down only when he went down.

I stood there next to Addison when I heard Zoey cheering away. She was such a high spirited little girl, she had all the confidence I wish I had. She was like a little sister to me. One I never had.

We all watched as Zed and the rest of the team got into position. "All right, boys, we got this. There's no "I" in team, okay?" I heard Zed ramble as he was in position and I could tell his other team mates weren't too keen on him.

"But there is an "I" in zombie... Okay, that's not the point. Let's go, Seabrook!" I mentally face palmed at his attempt to boost the teams confidence when really they were just focused on getting him kicked off the team.

"Hey, be my guest. The zombie's all yours." I heard the player in the front say to the opposite teams player in front of him. I growled.

"Set! Hut!" They passed the ball to Zed who stood up frantically looking for a way past the opposing team but everyone started moving.. back? it didn't make any sense. When the player immediately took zed and threw him over his shoulder and onto the ground. I winced squinted my eyes as he took hit after hit. I saw Bucky cheering over this him and the rest of the squad except Addison.

"Oh, that hurts." The announcer said.

"Ow. Oh, zombie down! Let's go! Five, six, seven, eight!" Bucky rejoiced as we all cheered except for me I just stood there shaking my head.