Making Cheer

I had changed into my gym clothes.

(Her cloths and how her hair is up)

I stood in line with the rest of the students as Bucky stood up front.

"Okay, let's go! Line up." Bucky told everyone as they lined up quickly.

"Welcome to cheer leading tryouts. It's nice to see so many... Wannabes."

"I mean, we'd wanna be us, too, if we weren't already on the cheer squad." Bucky laughed.

"You need to bring it, okay? Like my assistant captains." Bucky motioned to the 3 Acey's.

"First up we have Stacey." Bucky began introducing the Acey's

"Lacey." He added as she whipped ponytail to the side.

"And Tracey. The Aceys." He smiled as everyone cheered until his smile dropped and he motioned everyone to be silent.

"Today's tryouts are going to be easy. The hardest thing you'll have to do is a back handspring, funky chicken, round-off match table split with a robot down powering finish." He said everyone's confident smile dropped.

"Sorry, what? Afraid?" He said looking everyone over until Addison raised her hand.

"Yes, Addison?" Bucky called on her.

"Captain Bucky, was that funky chicken cajun or shake-n-bake?" She asked as Bree gave her a "what" look.

"Well, I've never heard of cajun, so spice it up." Bucky smiled at her confidence. He knew she was going to make it on the team. I did too cause I was good I did admit that.

"We got this." Addison told us with a smile. I nodded as me and Addison high fived.

"The Mighty Shrimp don't think small, Cheers until it hurts." Bucky saod before clapping music starting.

Bucky

Listen up, it's not so tough I'll tell ya how it's done

There's really nothing better than To hear you're number one

And I know how to get a Crowd right up and on their feet

So if you want them in it I'll show you how to get it

All