Eight

"How is she, doc?"

"Why did she bleed?"

Bakas ang pagod sa mukha ni Greg, he's been there for almost eight hours, hindi pa nakarating ang mommy at daddy ni Elayne, they're coming soon.

His mom and dad called him. They're shocked about what happened. They're coming any minute or hour now.

"She bleed due to the impact of being pushed, she's pregnant sir and to tell you, the baby is losing his grip." tumigil ang pagikot ng mundo ni Greg.

Elayne is pregnant?

God.

"H-how long? I mean, how many months?" gulat na tanong nito.

"She's one week pregnant sir. Don't worry, we'll help you. Patitibayin natin ang kapit ni baby."

"For now,  she and her baby is safe, she just need  to rest."

"Thank you Doc."

"I'll go ahead now."

Glenn look at her sleeping girlfriend. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang iisipin. Elayne flew several months ago. It's impossible na siya ang ama ng dinadala nito. She's just one week pregnant.

"I don't know what happened Elayne. What happened between us, but I will accept everything."  he kissed her temples and leaved her alone.

He called Giselle first para magbantay sa dalaga.

"Do you f*cking know what have we lost, f*cker? I want you to find Mr. McGill's connections.  I need his f*cking money!"

"Now fùcking get out of my sight and start suing him! He needs to pay me góddãmmit!

Sobrang init ng ulo ni Matthias, he's been like that since one month ago. The last time he saw Elayne. Okay lang naman sakanya na mawala ang dalaga, at least now he's concentrated on his business. Underground business.

"Hey Matty, don't stress your self too much." ani ni Rafaela. Rafaela is his bed warmer since Elayne was out. Kahit ilang beses niyang paalisin ang dalaga buntot ng buntot parin sakanya.

Winston even warned him about never hurt her. Of course, he wouldn't, alam naman ng babae kung ano 'to sa buhay niya. Just a fück bûddy.

"Please leave me alone, Raf. I'm really not in the mood."

"You're not in the mood for almost a month Matty. What's new?" napatingin ang lalaki sa babae, she's right. He's really not in the mood since then.

"Yeah. But please leave me first, I want to  be alone."

Tumayo si Rafaela at hinalikan ang pisngi ng lalaki.

"I'll leave you for now." at umalis na 'to.

Even if how much he distract his self, lumilitaw parin sa isipan niya ang babae, si Elayne.

Pero pilit niyang inaalis sa isipan ang babae. Siguro naging magaling lang sa kama ang babae kaya't hindi niya malimutan.

"Hey man. Are you in love?" napatingin siya sa kararating lang na lalaki.

"What are you talking about Noah?" he said in a mockery tone.

"Look at your face, you look like a broken man."

"Fúck you. I'm not. Rafaela isn't my type. And love is not my thing."

"I am not referring to Rafaela man. Surely she'll be hurt is she heard what you've said."

"Nah. Then who?"

"The friend doctor of Dominique." natigilan si Matthias.

Hell no!

He's not in love with that doctor!

"I enjoyed the night I had with her man, but seriously in love? No I'm not."

"Then why are you not talking with Dominique? You are still not fine."

"Well, he doesn't want to. I don't want either."

"Fine. I won't argue with you anymore. Anyway, how's our business?"

"McGill was shoot already. He doesn't want to pay us so we killed him."

"That's good to hear."

"For a doctor like you, it's strange to hear that you're fine that we killed someone."

"He deserve it man."

"You're right. F*ckers go to hell."

Elayne woke up feeling dizzy. She felt like her entire energy was gone.

"Ate Elayne is awake." rinig niyang saad ni Giselle. She suddenly remember about what happened before she lost consciousness.

Nang maaninag na niya kung sino-sino ang mga tao sa loob ng kaniyang kwarto. She fakely smiled.

"Mom, dad. I missed you." saad niya, her mom was looking at her intently.

His dad look mad.

"Ate Elayne, huwag ka munang magsalita. Better regain your energy first. Makakasama 'to kay baby."

Natigilan si Elayne at slow-motion na napatingin kay Giselle.

"I-I am what?" garalgal niyang tanong.

"You're pregnant ate. Congratulations! Siguradong matutuwa si kuya Glenn nito. Well, he knew it already. I'm sure he's happy." inosenteng saad ng dalaga.

She blankly stared at her blanket.

She's pregnant?

Napapikit siya ng maalala ang nangyari sakanila ni Matthias one month ago.

She's pregnant with him?

She never planned of carrying his child!

Naalala niya kung ilang beses nalabasan ang lalaki. She can't even count how many times!

One, two, three, then afterwards, her tears fell from her eyes. She sobbed quietly. Walang nagsalita sa mga bisita niya. All of them were looking at her. Her mom and dad knows already na hindi si Glenn ang ama, she's one week pregnant. Imposibleng si Glenn.

"A-ate Giselle, why are you crying?" naguguluhang tanong nito, she's worried for the baby. Sabi pa naman ng doctor mahina ang kapit nito.

Nang lumapit si Giselle para akapin si Elayne, Elayne begun to sobbed harder.

"I-im sorry mom, dad. I'm very sorry."  she said between her sobs.

"What happened Elayne? Akala ko ba ready ka ng ikasal kay Glenn. I'm so much disappointed. Alam mo bang nag-walk out ang mommy at daddy ni Glenn ng marinig na one week pregnant ka pa lang? Who's the father Elayne? sino?!" galit na saad ng daddy ni Elayne.

Tila naliwanagan naman si Giselle, mas humigpit ang pagkakayap niya kay Elayne ng ma realize na impossibleng ang kuya niya ang ama.

She was a little happy knowing buntis sa iba ang ate Elayne niya. Maybe her ate Lillian and kuya Glenn can be fixed pa?

"Sino Elayne?! Tell me!" segunda ulit ng ama nito.

Umiling lamang siya habang umiiyak.

"Please tita, tito. Leave us alone po muna. It's not good for ate na ma-stress. Mahina ang kapit ng bata. Ate will experience miscarriage kung magkataon. Please tita..." naintindihan naman ito ng ginang kaya't ito na ang humila sa asawa.

Habang tila nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig si Elayne.

Mahina ang kapit ng baby niya?

Napahawak siya sa tiyan at muling humagulhol.

Even if how much she loathed the father of her child, mahal niya parin 'to. She cares for her baby.

"I don't want to lose my child, Selle." aniya habang patuloy sa paghagulhol.

-----
Happy reading!