Prologue

"HAPPY birthday day, Ysabelle. Happy birthday Leora. Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday twinnie's!"

Agad na inilapit ni Elayne ang karga-karga niyang si Leora, habang ganoon din ang ginawa ni Matthias, inilapit niya ang karga-kargang si Leora at silang dalawa ang umihip sa candles.

"Yehey!"

Hiyawan ng mga taong dumalo sa birthday ng kambal.

Several days ago, Elayne and Matthias married. It was a simple and intimate wedding. Kasama ang mga piling pamilya at kaibigan. It was the happiest day of Elayne. She wearing a beautiful gown, walking in the aisle while looking at her handsome husband to be.

At ngayon naman pinagdiriwang nila ang araw ng kaarawan ng dalawa nilang anak. Today is their first birthday.

Pinaghandaang mabuti ni Matthias at Elayne ang birthday party na 'to. There are a lot of pink stuffs here, from balloon, birthday hats and giveaways.

Pure pink ang labas ng bahay nila. Kumuha din sila ng magician that would make every little kids that's here.

"Elayne! I super duper love the set up! Ang cute ng theme ng kambal." puri ni Venice sa venue.

"Thank you Venice, pinaghandaan namin 'to ni Matthias lalo na at first birthday nila."

"Ano na? Susundan na ba kaagad ang kambal?"

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Elayne at napailing.

"Hindi na muna no! I want to concentrate sa kambal. Gusto ko ring bumalik muna sa hospital. I want to serve people in need."

"Ang bait mo talaga. O siya, doon muna ako kina Ansel. Baka mahanap ko din ang forever ko." natatawang tumango na lamang si Elayne.

She's happy seeing the smiles of all the people here. Pati ang mahihinang hagikhikan ng mga batang nandirito.

All of them is looking at the magician, amaze na amaze.

Nakita ni Elayne at pagkuha ng mommy Isadora niya sa anak nilang si Ysabelle.

She can say that from Ysabelle and Leora. Mas daddy's girl si Ysabelle, lagi itong umiiyak. Everytime Matthias is on his bar hinahanap-hanap niya ang daddy niya. Hindi ito tumitigil sa pag-iyak mabuti nalang at minsan e napapakiusapan niya.

Leora is far too different from her twin. Medyo independent ang baby niyang 'yon! Pumapayag 'yon at di umiiyak kahit sino ang kumarga. Madali ding patahanin.

Maya-maya pa she saw Matthias walking towards her.

"Honey." bati nito at saka niyakap siya ng mahigpit.

"Thank you for providing a very elegant yet sassy birthday celebration for our twins, hon."

"Of course, it's my duty to please our princesses."

"I never imagine na masisira natin ang epic na deal natin almost three two years ago, hon."

Kumunot ang noo ni Matthias at napatanong.

"What deal?" tumawa si Elayne at hinawakan ang pisngi niya.

"Remember? The deal that we'll annul our wedding after a year." lumiwanag ang mukha ni Matthias at hinalikan siya sa noo.

"Let's just forget about it honey. We're now deeply in love with each other. That deal is void."

"I know honey, I know."

"WHAT are you doing Alejandro? Stop giving her flowers!!" galit na sigaw ni Leora sa kababata nilang si Alejandro.

Alejandro grown handsome.

"What's wrong with that Leora? Ysabelle is now eighteen. I can now court her." matabang na saad ni Alejandro.

"No! Daddy will surely not agree with you! You bastard! I know how good you play girls heart Alejandro! So please! Not my twin!" hinawakan na ni Ysabelle ang kamay ni Leora.

To be honest, she kinda likes Alejandro. His parents are both her parents friends. Her tita Venice and tito Ansel. Alejandro is a year younger than them.

Pero sabi nga ni Leora, their daddy will surely get angry if Alejandro would insist about courting her.

"Please Alejandro, don't be like that. We're friends right? Childhood friends. I can only see you as a friend so d-dont you dare court me. I'm only eighteen. I-I don't want to be involved in relationships."

Sumama ang tingin ni Alejandro kay Leora. Leora move out her tongue.

"I'll sue you Leora! Hindi pa tayo tapos. And you! Ysabelle, you cannot dictate me on what I should do or shouldn't do. If I want to court you, you can't do anything against it."

"Woi! Ang kapal ng mukha mo boi" pahabol na saad ni Leora habang naglalakad na papalayo ang nabasted na si Alejandro.

"You've made me proud twinnie. Let's go now?" Ysabelle smile and hold her twin's hand.

"HAPPY eighteenth birthday Mathiese Elianna Ysabelle and Matthiesse Elaine Leora. You know what MEY? I can't believe that you're now eighteen. Noon you cannot pee without your dad, but now, you've grown up like a sophisticated lady. I am so proud of your achievements and believe me, I will support you in what career you will choose in the near future." tumawa ang mga nakarinig habang si Elayne ay naiiyak na.

"To my MEL, well, you've grown like an independent woman. I believe in your capacity and your decisions in life. I know you're strong and you're already matured about life. I hope you would still guide our MEY in decisions making in life, I know how a good twin you are. I love the both of you and welcome to legality."

Nagpalakpakan ang lahat sa message ng mommy Elayne ng kambal. Now, it's Matthias turn.

"To all who's here that's planning to court my girls. It's a NO." agad napasipol ang mga kaibigan ni Matthias ganoon nalang din ang pagtawa ng lahat ng naroroon.

Matthias smiled at the twins and shook his head.

"Anyway, to my beloved MEY and MEL, I know both of you are now entering a new chapters of your life. The only thing that I want to embed in your minds is that be happy, be wise and be safe always. Daddy wants the best for the both of you. Whatever decisions you made, I am here to support the both of you. I love you, now and forever."

Matthias and Elayne look at their twins.

"Eighteen na ang kambal pero hindi parin natin sila nasusundan." Matthias kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, sapat na ang kambal para saakin honey. Look at them they grown up a beautiful and good women. I am proud that we raised them well."

"Me too honey. I am beyond proud and happy because you are there father."

"Thank you so much for loving, protecting and sacrificing for us, Matthias Williams. I will forever love you."

"And thank you too, Elayne Williams. Thank you for making my life beautiful. Thank you for your existence. Thank you for our children."

And they sealed it with a sweet kiss.

~¤~

THE END