×|Trick or Treat|×

Quirk Name: Trick or Treat

Type: Emitter

× The user has a random chance of having a Treat, creating a batch of candy from their forearms to hands, to having a Trick, an enhancement of their physical abilities or receiving an weapon.

× Candies are also random, whether they will be sour or sweet no one knows.

× Trick weapons are also random, from a small Peashooter, to a Shotgun. Same with blades.

× If the user receives a weapon, those weapons disappear after one day, and they are unable to summon anymore, it will just be candy.

× To activate the quirk, the user has to shout 'Trick or Treat,' like at Halloween.
(Probably their favourite holiday.)

× There is a very rare chance of their Trick side summoning two weapons instead of one.
(8℅ chance.)

× This quirk is highly dangerous, for chance is a rude thing.

Drawbacks: The user cannot decide whether they get a Trick or Treat, and that can put them in a great situation, a good situation, a bad situation, or a shit situation. It's not an effect of the quirk, but the user kinda goes insane.

Special: Not much of a Special, but if they receive a strong weapon, or get the chance Trick of two weapons, they can be the most dangerous person for miles around.

Can be used for Villainous or
Heroic intent.

I personally think it suits
a villain more. I mean, they go
crazy.

You're welcome.