×|Useless/Terrible Quirks|×

Quirk Name: Suffering

Type: Unknown (Seriously I have no idea someone help.)

× When the user is physically hurt, the pain is increased by 4x and the user feels excruciating pain, but (sadly) cannot die from the pain and only can die from the actual injury.

•••

Quirk Name: Electric Skin

Type: Emitter

× Anytime anyone touches the user's bare skin or something that conducts electricity well, the person who touched the user is electrified.

× The user can't touch anyone ever unless they have a special type of clothing or covering.

•••

Quirk Name: Stink

Type: Emitter

× The user constantly smells bad, but not in the usual way. They smell exactly like the thing the person who's smelling them hates the most.

Extra: This quirk is not based off of the Fish Odor Syndrome (Trimethylaminuria). I just happened to think of it and when I was writing it I remembered it and thought i should at least say it's not based off of this.

•••

Quirk Name: Worm

Type: Transformation

× The user can transform into an Earthworm. Completely. (I'm sorry...!)

Don't ask I'm just wheezing in the corner at these quirks, ha ha ha....

I sadly can relate with the first one though so I think I unconsciously based that one on me.
(I was born with a rare genetic disease.)

You're welcome.