A Day in Two Perspectives (Urasaka)

Requested by: @sakataaa
Pairing: Urata x Sakata
Genre: Fluff
I hope I met your expectations and that you'll enjoy it~

Urata POV
I just looked at Sakata who was laying his head on my chest right now while I was doing some work on the laptop.

Honestly, I was surprised that he just stayed like that without saying anything at all.

Usually, he'd always pester me about wanting to go outside, already having some places for the possible date. But today, he just hugged me as he didn't do anything else.

It's not like I disliked the silence or anything. But I was worried about Sakata as he wasn't as cheerful as always. "Oi, are you alright? I don't want you to lay here being all depressed the whole time or anything.", I said not wanting to admit that I was genuinely worried for the younger male.

Sakata didn't answer me as I grew even more worried putting my laptop away to give all of my attention to the red-haired male.

"Sakata?", I called out as I pushed his hair aside a bit just to see that his eyes were closed and that he was probably sleeping. Here I was being worried about him and even giving him my attention just for him to fall asleep.

I felt slightly annoyed as I called his name and took his cheek before I pinched it making him finally wake up. His eyes shot open as he sat up a bit to see me pinching his cheek.

"U-uwa-san, what are you doing?", Sakata asked as he tried to get my hand off him.

"That's what you get for worrying me.", I muttered as I pinched Sakata's cheek for a little longer before finally letting go.

"Eh? But I was just sleeping though because you told me that I shouldn't disturb you when you're working...", Sakata argued as I gave him a slight glare and he flinched before he laughed sheepishly. "But now that Ura-san woke me up, it must mean that you're finished, right?", Sakata asked and I wanted to tell him that I still had to do some work before I was actually finished.

But when I saw Sakata's hopeful face, I gulped as I only nodded looking away. "Yeah, I decided to take a break so I guessed we could do something so you wouldn't whine about it later.", I lied.

No way was I going to tell him that his adorable face was the reason why I decided to take a break. I reluctantly looked back at him and regretted my decision immediately.

I mean, he was looking at me with those sparkly eyes and he looked so happy over just something I said. "Really?! That's great! I think you need some rest anyway!", Sakata exclaimed as I only hummed and moved to sit up a bit.

"Yeah... anywhere you want to go or anything you want to do?", I asked as I decided to put my glasses down. They got tired from staring at the screen too much. I wanted to stand up and stretch myself a bit. But I got stopped by Sakata as he pushed all of his weight onto me, burying his face into my chest as I looked at him annoyed.

"Ok, you pestered me about going outside and doing something. What are you trying to do?", I asked him as Sakata looked up at me with his big eyes and I honestly felt my face heat up as I cursed myself for that.

"Well... you were working a lot, right? And that is really tiring too for you! All the work for your voice acting and being an Utaite.... I thought it'd be better if we just stay in here...", Sakata told me looking at me with his big eyes.

Seriously? Was he trying to kill me right now or something? "W-well, we can stay here then... Just because you insisted though!", I told him so he wouldn't get any wrong idea.