He's mine (Soramafu)

Requested by: @sanjyuuichi_
Pairing: Yandere!Soraru x Mafumafu
Genre: Fluff
High School AU

So... Requests are still closed but I felt bad for leaving this one request out so I decided to do it nethertheless www I hope you'll enjoy it!

The school bell rang as Mafumafu stood up and packed his things. "Mafudon, do you want to go to karaoke with us today?", his red-haired friend asked him as Mafumafu gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, Sakatan. I have something to do today.", Mafumafu apologized as Sakata just pouted. "Eh~ Again? Let me guess, do you have another date with Soraru-san today?", Sakata asked as the albino's face flared up as soon as the ravenette was mentioned. "Oho~ I was right, wasn't I?", Sakata asked smirking as the albino just quickly swung his bag over his shoulder.

"It's not a date! We are just going to study together for the upcoming exam!", Mafumafu defended himself as the redhead gasped.

"Uwah, I almost forgot that we had one ahead of us soon!", Sakata exclaimed panicked as Mafumafu sweat-dropped. "Seriously, Sakatan? Sensei announced it today as well. What are you doing the whole time?", Mafumafu asked as the other male only laughed sheepishly as he tried to explain himself. They joked around until they noticed a ravenette leaning against the entrance, scrolling bored through his phone.

Unlike Mafumafu and Sakata who were wearing a white blouse with some brown pants and a light yellow sweater, Soraru was wearing a uniform with white pants and a blazer matching the color showing that he was from another school.

Upon noticing a presence, the raven-haired male looked up and turned to the albino who rushed towards him, ignoring the stares from the other people. "Soraru-san, you're early today!", Mafumafu exclaimed happily as the older male nodded. "Yes. The council meeting ended earlier today.", Soraru explained as the younger male only hummed in understanding.

Soraru then noticed someone else there as his slightly happy expression from before turned darkly until he noticed that it was Sakata. "Oh, it's just you. What are you doing here?", the older male asked as the redhead only gasped.

"I go to this school? And to your information, I'm Mafudon's friend and I am the one making sure that your precious lover doesn't get stolen by anyone else.", Sakata said as he put his arms on his hips proudly. "Huh... Let's go then, Mafu.", Soraru said as he let Mafumafu go and took his hand instead before walking ahead, completely ignoring the red-haired male.

"Ehh?! You'll just ignore me?!", Sakata asked as Mafumafu quickly looked back to give him an apologetic smile. "I'll see you on Monday then, Sakatan!", Mafumafu told the redhead before they left the school, leaving Sakata behind.

"Stupid Soraru-san and Mafudon always showing off... Why can't Urata-san be like this too?", Sakata asked. "What about me?", a shorter brunet asked as the redhead turned around confused and surprised when he saw Urata standing there with his bag slung over his shoulder. "Eh? Urata-san?! What are you doing here?", Sakata asked as the brunet looked at him as if he was stupid.

"I'm going into this school? And school just finished for your information. Why shouldn't I be here?", Urata asked.

"I see~ Oh, right! I'll be going to karaoke with some of my classmates! Do you want to come with us?", Sakata asked looking at Urata with hopeful eyes that the brunet couldn't help but accept.

"Fine... Let's go then.", Urata said as the redhead nodded. "Yay~ Thank you, Urata-san!", Sakata exclaimed before they went to their friends to spend the rest of the day at the karaoke place.

*****

"Where are we going, Soraru-san?", Mafumafu asked curiously as the raven-haired male only pulled the albino along while walking.