Leonardo Dicaprio

"Y/n, come here! Come watch my interview!" Leo, your boyfriend, yelled from the living room

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" You said to him back as you entered the room. You say right beside Leo and put your arms around him.

The interview started on tv and the questions were mostly about his new movie, The Titanic.

"I have one more question. What did your girlfriend think of the movie? Especially with all those steamy scenes" the interviewer asked raising their eyebrows. In the interview Leo laughed before answering.

"Oh she loved it. She couldn't stop talking about how good I looked in it. And let me tell you, she couldn't keep her hands off of me either" Leo said to the interviewer.

"Leo!" You said lightly hitting him. "I never said any of that!" You said while laughing.

"But you were thinking it, weren't you? And you know the part where you couldn't keep your hands off me was true" he said with a smirk. You gasped and crossed your arms trying not to laugh.

"Okay fine. Maybe I did think that while watching the movie but I mean who wouldn't" you said which made a large smile appear on Leo's face.

"That's what I thought. No one can resist these looks" Leo said as he brushed his hand through his hair. You rolled your eyes and laughed as you went back to watching tv, putting your arms around your boyfriend again.