six.

it only took a matter of minutes before the most platonic set of best friends hawkins high had ever seen had stripped down to their underwear, engaging in a full throttle make out session.

perched on his lap, el was rubbing herself against his proclaimed member as she defiled his plump lips. to her benefit, he had given up on fighting their shameful desires as his hands were not guiding her hips against him.

mike's lips released hers and fell to the skin of her chest, nipping and sucking along the cups of her bra. biting her lip, she tangled her fingers through his curls and relished in the feeling of his mouth.

she slipped one hand between them and rubbed his clothed boner, smirking when he murmured faint profanities against her skin. that was all the encouragement she needed before she slipped her hand beneath his briefs and encased the same dick her mind had spent the past week glorying. rightfully so, that is.

"el," he griped, tightening his grasp on her sinful hips. she leaned her head down slightly, opening her mouth and gliding her tongue along the edge of his jawline. his breath hitched as her wrist began working him.

his reaction fueled her, the dirtiest parts of her she never knew existed. an ironically innocent giggle fell from her lips, "you look so fucking hot, right now." she scooted herself back a bit, pulling his brief down his thighs with her own thighs so they both had a nice view. "i bet you've thought of this, haven't you?"

he couldn't even look at her as the words left her lips, too focused on the way his dick looked in her delicate hand. "tried not to," he admitted breathlessly.

a soft smile tugged at her swollen lips. "i've thought of it, too. tell me, daddy. what did you see? what did you picture?" she beckoned, sweeping her thumb over his tip when a bit of pre-cum seeped out.

"fuck, baby," he moaned, unable to focus on her words any longer.

her free hand clutched his chin and lifted his face so that their lust-filled eyes met. "what did you see when you thought of me, hm?" she practically whined, her own breath drawn short just by the excitement of it all.

he hesitated for a moment. he quickly reminded himself that they were far past the point of hesitation as he had already fucked her and she was now giving him a handie and calling him 'daddy.' the pace of her pumps began to slow as she was determined to hear his answer.

his hand slid up from her hip to caress her cheek, lightly sweeping his thumb against her lower lip. "i thought of filling your pretty mouth with my dick," he revealed, groaning when his words caused her movements to halt completely.

when her hands reached behind her back and removed her baby pink bra, he grinned. soon enough, her perky breasts were right in front of his darkened eyes. her hands slid up her body, cupping her tits just to tease him.

"you should know, i've thought about it, too," the brunette replied, tweaking her nipples. "i can't tell you how many times i spaced out during class last week, thinking of sucking your dick."

his eyes flickered from her chest up to her eyes upon hearing the words. she leaned down and kissed his mouth once before pulling herself away from his lap. his hands reached out to catch her from straying but when she dropped to her knees in front of him, he caught on quick.

this time, both of her hands clutched his member, twisting and pumping the impressive length. "ugh," he seethed. his intent gaze watched as she leaned forward, her eyes locked with his, and wrapped her soft lips around the tip of his cock. "shit," he praised her.

she removed one of her small hands and began sucking, taking in more and more of his dick each time she descended. his hands in her messy hair and near constant stream of vulgarities was making her throb and soak her skimpy navy panties.