twelve.

"shit, you feel so fucking good," he rasped as el slowly slid down his shaft, taking his full length into her aching pussy.

she moaned, "oh, my god. mike, it's too much."

he squeezed his eyes shut, gripping her ass beneath her pushed up skirt. "don't move, just give it a second," he knew she might need time to adjust because of the angle.

she nodded, tilting her head back and nudging her forehead on the roof of car. the backseat of his jeep wasn't the roomiest, but it was a more comfortable option than her camry.

she inhaled deeply, wiggling her hips a little to help. she began rocking her hips, whimpering into his hair. "mh, feels good, shit," she whispered.

mike squeezed her asscheeks. "just like that, good girl," he encouraged before moving a hand up to her chest, grasping her tit through her shirt.

she bit her lip and began lifting herself in more of an up-and-down motion instead of solely rocking. "mmh, daddy. your cock is so big, fuck!" she whined, roughly threading her fingers in his hair. "i can't wait until you cum in me. fuck, i want you to fill me up," okay, so she was feeling a little extra dirty this evening.

her words made his rock-hard dick stiffen even more as she rode it. he leaned his head against her heaving chest with a soft grunt. "you love when i cum in your pussy," yes, mike was all about matching energy. if el wanted dirty, he'd give it to her. "you love when it drips out of you, don't you?" she vehemently nodded, her mouth hung open as she sharpened her breaths. she gasped when the hand caressing her breast ascended to clutch her throat. he squeezed lightly, "don't you?"

"i love it, daddy. ugh," she whined, thrusting herself onto him. she leaned slightly down to connect their lips in loud, wet kiss.

his grip tightened on the sides of her throat. "fuck, you're tight," he seethed against her lips.

she smiled when he let out a throaty groan, and quickened the pace of her hips. her dark eyes squeezed shut as she relished in the feeling of riding his pulsing cock. she took his free hand and brought it to her face and wrapped her lips around his thumb. "mmmh."

his mouth hung open at the sight of her sucking his thumb like it was his cock and the feeling of her pussy clenching his cock. she moved away from his thumb to his index and middle fingers. "look at you. your pussy is full of my cock and your mouth is full of my fingers. you're such a good girl, baby. you text me needing to be fucked, and you're so horny that you're fucking yourself on my dick," his rasps sent chills down her back and she nodded in agreement before removing his salvia coated fingers.

"there's so much i want to do with you, daddy," she whined as she continued riding his cock.

his brows furrowed. "what's that, baby?" his wet fingers moved to her clit making her flinch.

"mmh, i want you to fuck my ass, ugh, and fuck my face," she replied, feeling her pressure begin to build.

her words surprised him and made his own pressure start to build. "oh, fuck. yeah, baby, daddy's gonna fuck your ass and your face for you. fuck, you're such a good girl. ride it, baby girl, just like that," he coaxed, speeding up his fingers.

the only sound inside the jeep parked in the middle of the an empty abandoned lab parking lot was el's high pitches moans and his groans and occasional 'good girl's.' if they weren't so caught up in their mind blowing sex, they might wonder how noticeably his jeep is rocking.

"daddy!"

"cum on this cock, baby," he squeezed her throat, causing one of her moans to get stuck in her throat before it ripped out.