!LET'S BRING A CHANGE! U R NOT MEAN? ENJOY BACKBITING/GOSSIPING? (as a Muslim)

When was the last time you were mean to someone? Did you cause them to end up in tears? Or weep? Or chew their lip while holding back their sobs? Or made them feel awfulness? Or made them feel their heart wrench? Or end their life?

ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'ALA WILL DEAL WITH YOU, SO REPENT!

When was the last time you apologized. When you insult someone in front of a 100. Then some might apologize to the person in person, or in front of 99. APOLOGIZE TO THE PERSON IN FRONT OF THOSE 100!

ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA'ALA WILL DEAL WITH YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO FEEL THE EXCACT SAME!

STOP SARCASM! STOP TRIGGERING OTHERS ANGER! STOP TRYING TO WIN IN ALL ARGUMENTS! STOP TRYING TO STOOP LOW TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL LOW!

And if you can't do it. Then sincerely apologise to Allah.

APOLOGIZE SINCERELY!

Your sister in Islam, Niqabi.❤

Ma salamah.

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Believe me; please stop hurting others. Do you think sarcasm is a joke? Use your tongue wisely! Gossiping, Backbiting is no joke! Badmouthing is no joke! And someone else is doing it, stop them or walk away.