!SHORT NOTICE! HIJAB IS WORN TO COVER. (as a Muslim)

A reminder > Hijab is not Hijab when it is taken off during weddings and occasions. Hijab is not Hijab when it is easily taken of in front of non-mehrams. Hijab is not Hijab when the clothes are fitted to your curves, letting people measure your body. Hijab is not Hijab when your bossom, your waist, your hips, thighs, knees, from top to bottom all are clothed yet naked. Your body is an amanah of your Lord so take care of it. Do not let it be disgraced.

Hijab surely protects you. I do not side with those who only say women must cover. No. I also SAY "men! Lower your gaze. Both should dress modestly and both should lower their gazes." Because it will protect them from each other.

Your sister in Islam, Niqabi.❤

Ma salamah.

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

Add it to your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Believe me; Hijab. Yes, Hijab does protect you from evil eyes, evil natured, and from many. And if someone questions your cover cite this with pure intention⬇.

QURAN > Surah An Noor(24) Verse -31.
And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.