PART I - CONVERSING WITH A HANDSOME NON MEHRAM?

Of course, it's permissible to converse. There's no harm in befriending a good-looking person. Tho a wise person would not just approach someone for their looks. Remember, 'never judge a book by its cover'?

At times it's not about looks sometimes, at times both parties are tempted. Yet the strong - sensible is he/she - who refrains from forbidden acts by reminding themselves to lower gaze in fear of Allah and avoid thoughts that arouse indecent thoughts. Of all, keep the remembrance of Allah in your thoughts. By the remembrance of Allah, one's eman is strengthened.

So after teaching one's own self to be patient, one can conquer such matters subhanAllah, and deal with ease while conversing with any kind of person.

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

Add it to your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do.

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent"

[an-Noor 24:30-31]