To Flower Eyes

Dear Boy,
  Whether you read this or not, I don't care. Whether you care or not, I don't care. To be frank, you have lost all of my feelings.
  Once upon a time you were what I considered my best friend, my brother, my platonic other half, my family. I knew I wasn't your first choice in a friend; you'd text anyone else over me. I accepted that. I accepted second place, while you held the golden medal in my eyes.
  Remember when you sat in that office with me, hearing those voicemails he left just so I could finally convince them that this boy was harassing me? Remember going into that office many times to report what he done that weekend or why I couldn't go back into that classroom? Remember the comfort you gave me?
  We used to utter that name with disgust. We used to hate him for what he did to me. He deserved it and still does. You know deep down he deserves it.
  But now you're holding his hand and kissing his lips, forgiving him for the pain he caused me. You are angry at me for being angry at you. This is betrayal, as you know, and something I never did to you.
  I deserved a better friend. I deserved someone who wouldn't get mad that I had their best interest in heart when going off on that ex of theirs. Someone who didn't turn their back on me at the slightest gain on their end. Someone who cared for my wellbeing. Someone who listened when I tried to help.
  But all I got was you.
  So go on. Have your pretty little relationship with that bastard. Have your temporary love. For you know as well as I, he is incapable of staying too long.
  And just a side note, since I do think you deserve respect, he calls you a girl when your back is turned.

Sincerely,
Me