Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

..........................................................

So songs, Your gonna notice I add more then one song sometimes.

Its because with the help of my lovely readers and me re-reading my books we found how long certain time songs last.

Songs in the 2 minutes last around 600-700 words while songs in the 3 minutes last 1000 words.

4 minute songs kinda just last 1200

The portal slowly opened and a small group of exorcist ready to take actions if the twins showed any signs of danger. While Mephisto stood with a bright smile holding two huge sizes lolly pops. 

Everyone eyes as the two stepped out of the portal the bright blue light from the portal blinding the exorcist making them only see an outline of two bodies. Soon the portal closed since the twins knew better then to leave a portal open for too long around exorcist who would gladly jump inside trying to kill Satan. They glanced around before taking a step forward, Rin in his demon form while Yukio was in his human form like normal. 

Mephisto smile grew as he walked over to the brothers and passed them both a bright pink and white lolly pot like they were children. Yukio lifted an eyebrow while Rin just bit down on his as a black demon cat known as Kuro jumped on his shoulder. 

"Rin" Kuro cheered only being heard by any demons around since normal humans couldn't hear the poor demon cat. 

"What a lovely welcome" Rin grumbled as he kept his second hand on his katana handle glaring at the exorcist who were ready to kill them. 

"they just scared rin, lets not seem like a threat" Yukio replied to his brother as he glanced to the humans before glancing to his brother who was ready to fight in a blink of an eye.

"Do listen to your little brother, it would suck if your first night ended up in a huge fight plus the paperwork I'll be given in the morning would kill me. Just follow me to your private dorms since its still too dangerous to let the sons of Satan just mix with humans" Mephisto smiled and started to lead the way. 

"What about class's, I'm sure we be around humans" Yukio replied with slight worry as he looked to the strange demon who walked in front of him and his brother.

"Oh well they a wired group so I'm sure you'll both fit in very well" Mephisto grinned making the twins turn to each other with slight worry of following this guy.

"well we behave as long as they dont start anything" Rin grumbled and Mephisto just nodded. 

The three stopped before an old dorms room that looked like he was chosen to be used in a horror film, well even horror films dorms seemed less creepy and a little more cleaner. The twins seemed unsure to enter but Mephisto soon pushed them inside as Kuro walked behind them ready to run if anything spooky happens. 

Mephisto gave them a quick tour before letting them pick a dorm room to share. Of course rin asked why the two had to share if they had the whole dorms building to themselves but apparent they had to share a room  to keep an eye on the other. They decided to pick the dorm in the middle on the second floor before watching the room magically become liveable and mephisto telling them the quick rules before vanishing. Rin took the right side of the room while Yukio took the left, they found uniforms, clothes and PJs in their sizes inside the wardrobes on their half's of the room and changed. Both unsure how to feel when they found socks and boxes in their size but they were too tired to truly become creeped out.