Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

The twins didnt talk much after class and well after eating the food Ukobach made in a tense silent before heading to bed. They were both woken up by Mephisto scaring the life out of the Satan's sons. He told them to quickly get dress and meet him outside of the dorm building. The two nodded and soon got ready before heading out and noticing a teacher known as Kaoru standing outside.

"what going on" Yukio asked with slight worry.

"training camp, remember it starts today since the week holiday started after day school finished yesterday" Kaoru explained and the twins froze before turning to Mephisto.

"surprise, I wanted you two to mostly focus on your exorcist so I booked you to come just before the training started and made sure your first day of class was the last lesson before training. Your both very welcome, oh and by the way they be using the old dorms during the training week" Mephisto replied with a bright smile and disappeared before the twins could kill him. 

"Oh, so neither of you boys knew" Kaoru mumbled with slight worry while the twins just shook their heads.

"We were tricked by that creep and now I have to keep my flames hidden in my own home" Rin grumbled and crossed his arms.

"Rin" Kuro spoke with worry and rubbed against Rin leg.

"Maybe it wouldnt be so bad, You always wanted a sleep over and well this counts" Yukio smiled as he turned to his older brother who glared.

"I had sleep overs with the demons in Gehenna and Dont think I've forgive you for lying to me before sneaking out of the dorm to make friends behind my back" Rin growled and Yukio frowned. 

"well at least I'm trying to get along with the others, all you did during class was glare at me. We stuck here for a year rin so why not get use to the place and make it easier by making a friend or two. You agreed to come here just like I did" Yukio huffed back and crossed his own arms.

"calm down boys, the rest of the class should be here soon" Kaoru spoke with slight worry since he knew he wouldnt be able to handle to wild Satan sons if they lost their cool.

"Good morning" Konekomaru spoke with a friendly smile as the group walked over.

"Everyone ready for the training together, I hope we all get along well during our week long training" Paku smiled kindly as she held her bag strap slightly tighter. 

"Yeah its gonna be hard but its gonna be fun to hang out with everyone for the week and have a strange sleep over" Shima smiled brightly and lifted his hand in the air. 

"This is going to be a long week" Izumo mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"tell us about it" Yukio and Rin mutter as they stayed not looking at each other. 

"Well lets get this over with" Bon sighed as he looked to the two twins.

"Is everything ok" Shiemi asked with a worried smile as she walked over to Yukio.

"Are we ok" Yukio asked as he looked to his brother.

"Nope" Rin huffed back and walked inside first while Yukio frowned and the others entered feeling slightly awkward.