Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

(Only One Direction I actually liked that I can listen too without it being a Nightcore version or song by someone else. I still remember being the only girl in class that didnt love 1D when they first started out and I'm still not a Fan, Proud days of sitting in school watching the rest of the class fanboy/fangirl over the group and making the teachers go crazy).

Yukio sat up in a sweaty panting mess as he was awoken from a nightmare. He soon calmed his breathing and reached for his glasses before turning to find his brother still fast asleep. He let out a slight relief breath before standing and changing into a new set of PJs. He knew he needed to get some air but also knew he couldn't leave the dorms building without unlocking all the front door locks but he wasn't allowed since the rest of the class was sleeping in other dorm rooms and they needed to keep the students safe. Yukio would use the back door but it had a spell cast on it meaning he would awaken the teacher on duty for night watch. 

So instead yukio decided a glass of water would be best, he walked down the dark halls and stairs before reaching the kitchen. He looked around noticing Ukobach wasn't around but then again it was just past two am when he left his room, even a spirt needs rest. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water before drinking it and cooling himself down a little. He knew he had nightmares often but he hoped he wouldnt have any while in the human world, not when he got a friend for once and had a chance at a fake life. Once he was finished drinking his water he placed it back in the sink and headed to the bathroom. He had a quick try before heading to the stairs half asleep and wishing he was in bed right now. 

He got up the first little half and just gave a slight nod to the demon that stood on the corner step. He was half awake and well until two days ago he was still living in Gehenna so, seeing a demon wasn't strange for him. It wasn't until he turned his back to the demon he notice it shouldn't be here, not in the dorms with protection. Yukio slowly turned round only to be wacked into the wall, his glasses breaking as his face joined with the wall making him throw them off his face once he landed on the stairs. The glass made small cuts on his face but nothing that would kill him or scar him. He slid down as a claw went to strike where he laid and he soon crawled between the two legs. 

From the little memory he had from seeing the demon when he was half awake. It had two heads and walked on two legs but had a lions body but monster like faces with sharp teeth. Claws for hands and a tail with a sharp spike at the end. He had a feeling it would give a painful death making him wake up a lot quicker then he would like at this time of morning. He started running down the little bits of stairs once again, trying to lead the demon away from the stairs in hopes of protecting the other students. 

Rin, his eyes shot up in fright as he felt panic run through his body. He sat up in a hurry and turned to see Yukio not in bed and the door left slightly open. He quickly stood as he heard a lish crash making him fill with fear before running out of the room and heading to the stairs. He glanced to the broken glasses left on a step and the dent in the walls before his legs started to run even quicker. 

Yukio was now limping, a deep slash on his left arm and a hole in his right leg from where the demon tail stabbing him. He knew he had bruises growing since he was bashed into the walls a couple times. But now he was faced with a new problem, Shima was walking towards him without a clue going on.