Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"So they Satan sons" Shiemi asked in complete shock.

"Who are on earth for a year to try and live like a normal human or demon with the human race trust" Konekomaru mumbled as he cleaned his glasses.

"They mean no harm after the truce yet they Satan sons" Izumo spoke in a weak voice.

"and the extra student turned out to be a sexy exorcist .. nice" Shima smirked as he crossed his arms while the other students glared at him. 

"I mean ... WHAT THE FUCK" bon yelled as he kicked his desk why they all sat in the exorcist classroom. 

"Trust me, I'm not happy to be stuck with you either" Rin grumbled and crossed his arms while Yukio glanced to his twin with worry. 

"Well this was unexpected" Nemu spoke with his puppet and his classmates gave him a 'no shit' look before turning to the twins who awkwardly stood by the closed door while Mephisto and Shura stood at the front of the class.

"Trust me, the twins will not do anything to harm you and are training for a year to be exorcist just like you all. They only have their exorcists class's each day and well will be mostly stuck in the old dorms building unless they taken out with the class" Mephisto explained with a bright smile as he waved his hands all over the place.

"Each teacher of your class's is a good exorcist who already know about the twins and will keep you and the twins safe from anything that may happen. I will also be around most of the time to keep an eye on the twins so just treat them as simple classmates for now" Shura spoke up with her hands on her hips. 

"I give you my word that we will bring you no harm, I know I may be a demon and I am Satan Son but we not stupid enough to make trouble with all these exorcist around who just waiting to kill us. We just wish to be simple students until our year is up" Yukio frowned as he looked to the class who stared at him unsure before giving slight nods. 

"Hey Yukio" Bon called out as he looked to the younger twin who turned to the small group of three boys.

"Thanks for saving my life, I was freaking out but I knew you used your body to protect me from the demon" Shima smiled sweetly and Yukio gave a small smile and a slight nod as his reply.

"Shima also said the demon was sent to kill you" Izumo replied and Shima glared at the purple hair girl since he told the others in hopes they wouldnt just blab that out in case it was meant to be a secret. 

"that is correct, I'm sorry I put you all in danger because someone wants me dead" Yukio frowned and looked to the ground.

"Is it safe to have you around, If someone sent the demon after you and you all alone then wouldnt they just send another to kill you again" Nemu asked with his puppet and Rin glared at the boy.

"calm down, Yukio is still a student in training plus we still unsure who sent the demon. It could be a human or another demon trying to kill yukio. We still unsure of the reason, yes he may be Satan son but Yukio hasn't truly done anything for others wanting his death" Mephisto explained and the other classmates gave him the 'really' look since Yukio was Satan son and that a good enough reason for others wishing for his death. 

"Well did the demon say anything else or who may want just yukio to be dead. I mean wouldnt someone want both the twins of Satan to be dead instead of just one" Konekomaru asked with worry and Rin felt his anger filled up as he remembered the demon words.

"We still unsure, only rin, Shima and Yukio was there as the demon spoke about being sent to kill chicken here. It seems they haven't been able to give us a name of anyone who might have sent the demon nor did the demon speak a name it seems" Shura replied but glanced to the twins who looked away since she knew they were lying and hiding someone name for a reason. She did try and get Shima to tell her who sent the demon but the pink hair dude just replied saying it was best if the twins spoke the name not him. 

"I'm leaving early" Rin grumbled and walked out the classroom leaving Yukio standing with a frown.

"So we still up for our lunch time meets up" Shiemi asked with a sweet smile as she looked to yukio who stood shocked.

"You still want to be my friend" Yukio asked stunned.

"Sure I met the real Yukio during our first meeting not the demon. Why wouldnt I want to keep being friends and If rin wish to join us then he can" Shiemi smiled and Yukio gave a small smile and nod.

"Sir I'm feeling sick, I think I might return" Yukio lied as he was worried for Rin and wasn't even going to act sick before leaving the classroom to look for his brother.

"Shouldn't you go after them" Mephisto spoke as he turned to the female exorcist.

"Nah, they need some time alone after all this. I'll go check up on them later tonight" Shura replied before walking away.