Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Rin" Yukio yelled as he ran after his brother who clearly wasn't going to slow down.

"Why dont you just stay with your little friend" Rin grumbled back as he stayed running.

"Rin, Are you jealous" Yukio asked surprised as he stopped running just looking to his elder twin who came to a halt at the word jealous.

"Wha.... Like I would be jealous of humans" Rin huffed back as he crossed his arms.

"You are, Your jealous .. Oh my this might be in my top ten of best moments in my life .. A jealous rin" Yukio grinned and placed his hands over his face enjoying the moment while Rin sulked.

"Not cool" Run grumbled as he kicked a stick while Yukio rolled his eyes and walked over.

"Rin, you dont need to be jealous becuase I will always chose you" Yukio smiled softly and took his brother right hand in his.

"You dont know that" Rin sighed and Yukio looked to rin with worry.

"What are you talking about" Yukio asked with worry.

"Yukio, you never enjoyed Gehenna. The only time I saw you truly happy was when we lived in the church with the old man and well when you sat with Shiemi. Your not like me yukio and I'm worried that one day I'll glanced behind me to find you long gone" Rin mumbled with sadden eyes and looked to his and Yukio hand that held each other.

"Rin, I'm never going to leave you not even if you turn to hate me like our father. I just know that I can be the demon you can be, I'm never going to be the true prince like you and I know I'm just bringing shame to you. That why I wanted to make peace with the human world so when you no longer need me, I have a place to stay and a place where I wouldnt bring anymore shame to you" Yukio sighed and used his free hand to rub his neck.

"You couldn't bring any shame to me idiot, your to important for me to ever think so lowly of you. I just dont want to see you getting hurt when the humans turn on us becuase of the blood we hold" Rin replied looking into yukio eyes.

"But what if I dont get hurt, what if we can find peace with the human race and find a new place to belong just like Shiro did when we were children. He gave us a place to belong knowing full well who we were and he saw our true selves not our blood line" Yukio smiled softly.

"You were really happy when the old man took care of us but then i guess so was i, after all he looked out for us and never gave up on us even when we lose control. Maybe looking for a new place to belong with the humans wouldnt be so bad but yukio" Rin smiled slightly.

"Yes rin" Yukio asked with a small smile.

"Lets look for a place to belong together, I'm never going to leave you" Rin smiled gently as he looked to yukio with pure love.

"Thank you Rin" Yukio smiled softly and leaned down placing a kiss on rin lips, just a sweet kiss before standing full.

"Idiot I was going to kiss you after acting so cool" Rin pouted making Yukio chuckle.

"well I'm not stopping you" Yukio teased with a slight smirk as Rin lifted an eyebrow.

"Man, I really do love you" Rin grinned before pulling yukio into a deeper kiss.