Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note...

I just want to say THANK YOU!

I was so worried, upset and stressed when I had problems with the account login and I just wish to say sorry for making you all wait so long for the new chapter. I wish to say thank you since you were all very understanding and kind even when I had to use my other account to try and warn you all that I might not get the account back. Well, that all I wanted to say and well here the new chapter.

"Found them" Shima mumbled over his phone as he stood on the main school roof seeing Yukio and Rin sitting beside each other on the roof bench with headphones on. Both having their backs to Shima and Bon and staring at the view from the school roof, yukio arm around Rin chest as rin rested his head on yukio shoulder, the two just taking a breather. 

"Where" Shiemi asked with worry, the whole class was sent to find the sons of Satan together and everyone was paired together to find them. Bon and Shima taking the main school, Shiemi and Izumo taking the old dorms while Konekomaru and Nemu took the exorcist school waiting in class in case the returned. Shura, Shinichi and Kaoru looking in the restriction areas and the exorcists staff floors. 

"We'll bring them back, everyone else just head back the classroom. I don't think we should make a big thing over this, they seem to just taking a big of fresh air before all this kicks off .. we'll handle this as friends and fellow classmates not as exorcists" Bon replied before ending the group call on Shima phone.

"Can we handle this, what if they upset or angry with all this. We still students and they might be calm right now but they still Satan sons, a single snap could burn us to death .. they might not mean to harm us but they still emotional teens like us" Shima asked with slight worry as he glanced to the twins.

"I don't know but if I was in their shoes, I won't want a huge group rushed over to me and try to baby talk me into something that gonna hurt like hell, maybe even kill me just becuase I was born as Satan Son" Bon frowned as he rubbed his neck.

"Shiemi might have been a good person to ask over with us, She their main friend and always stuck with them with ease. They trust her more then us" Shima mumbled as he placed his phone back in his pocket.

"Maybe but Shiemi is a sweetheart, she just pity and fear for them. They would act strong and tough to make her feel better and stop her from crying, right now they someone they can break down before even just a little. I mean, we cool with them but no one would believe us if we told them that Satans sons showed weakness before us" Bon explained and Shima nodded in agreement.

"How do we catch their attention without scaring them, they seem content just listening to music and looking out to the view .. much say its a nice view" Shima muttered as he looked past the twins seeing the same view, it was breath taking.

"The old church had a nicer view, it showed our home town and told us just where we belonged no matter who we were born to be. I think the view was the most breath taking before Dad gave us a place to call home, a new family with the other priests who accepted us like we were their nephews while Dad saw us as his children. A view that will no longer be the same but this view nice too, it gave us our first friend and that lovely in its own way" Yukio spoke up in a clam voice with a small peaceful smile on his lips, his headphones pushed to just before his ears.

"So, you heard all that" Bon asked with a slight cringe face.

"Yes, we'll be fine. We knew the exorcists won't like us once they learn about our dad taking us in before Satan stole us back. They think we spies even more now we been to earth before. If doing these tests and being locked up to prove we won't go crazy and such we respect the rules even if we must be locked up for a day before having tests and experiments on us for two days .. we do it. I won't allow Dad name to be tainted just by our true blood, I won't let them call him a filthy traitor or enemy just for loving us" Yukio growled back slightly, hate in his eyes as he looked to his lap.

"You keep calling Shiro Fujimoto as dad, you say it with love still unlike when you call Satan Father before others. Its clear who your loyal to in family but your still more loyal to Rin, what does Rin have to say about this" Shima spoke in a caring voice, his wasn't scared of the twins nor would he hate their decisions since even he was angry with the higher ups random new orders.

"Oh, he mad as hell. Well I'm pissed too but Rin he was ready to burn everyone to death who tried touching us but he calmed down now and fallen asleep as we just looked to the new view. Our little bit of freedom before we let the higher ups treat us like lab rats for three days and then they'll decided if we loyal enough to stay as student. If they still wish to kill us then they will after the three days or just keep us locked up like animals till we die" Yukio answered without much thought, the two full humans lowering their heads.

"Sorry, we can't do anything to help even though we friends now and teammates. We should be able to fight back but we have no power when we needed it the most" Shima spoke with shame in his voice.

"We don't hate you or the others, we know you wouldn't have agreed with these new orders and we thankful to have made such good friends. Just give me another minute, just one more to save this memory forever. Its been so long since Rin fell asleep without any fear of waking without me in his life, its such a peaceful moment to know we have now together before the future comes" Yukio smiled warmly as he turned to look at his brother sleeping face, pushed some of rin lose hair back of his face.

"We'll give you two minutes but then we must return you to the class or we run out of time and a full hunt will be ordered for you both" Bon smiled slightly before walking to the roof door with Shima.

"Thank you" Yukio whispered with a soft smile before glancing back to the view behind the metal school roof fence.

The two minutes passed and Yukio slowly shook Rin awake, ducking as his brother tail went to whack him away before fully waking himself up. Yukio kissed his brother cheek before standing up first and walking over to the two letting Rin have one last glance at the view alone or a chance to run by jumping from the roof before they taken away. 

Rin took a glance before turning to his brother, watching him hand a white envelope that held two single letters inside and handed a light brown square envelope that held photos inside. Both had the address of the church they grew up with Shiro before taken away and Yukio was asking the two males for a secret favour. Shima and Bon nodded without even having to be unsure over the hidden favour and promised to take them. 

"Ready" Yukio asked with a sweet smile as he held his hand out to his brother, turning in his direction.

"Always" Rin grinned and ran over taking Yukio hand, dragging him along down the stairs, the two laughing like they were kids all over again.