Grian

(A/N: Remember this is my version of each Hermit, it might be different or similar to others.)

(ATUS references! "And The Universe Shifts" is a story about Watcher Grian on Archive by aayaptre.)

Grian is one of the new hermits of season 6, leaving behind his previous world, Evo due to the Watchers destroying it and fleeing to Hermitcraft.

The watchers are a group of entities, who guide players to new regions of their worlds. The watchers are not visible to ones eye, they only take shape as glaring eyes that watches you while being in the end. But their true versions are big purple beings with mask and wings and only resides in the true End dimension, only those who possess watcher power can reach the true End.

Despite others who follows and accepts the Watcher's wishes, he refuses and rebels against them. Braid and Crown, Grian's watchers who looks over him and called him Diamond.

The thing is, what Grian never realized is that not all Watchers are bad. Just unfortunate on having the worst of them. Some watchers are kind and actually preserves the world, being kind as they guide players and only takes those who are willing to become one of them and learn their ways. That's what a True Watcher is.
The corrupted Watchers laughs and plays with life, and think of themselves as Gods or deities. They think they can control players lives and forces them under their wings. That's what happened to Grian. Sadly there are only few kind ones left as more powerful watchers corrupted themselves with power and kill them off.

There are rumors that the bloodline of the Watchers resides with the bloodline of the ender dragon due to their power coming from similar sources and both being from the end. The Watchers created the dragon as a challenge but the ender dragon from the true End's power has been passed down from each world.

Other than the Watchers, he also had a life before Evo. Grian grew up as an orphan, he mastered the art of stealing, casually throwing pranks left and right. Once he became 12 he met someone who taught him what's good. He became his teacher who taught him how to become an amazing builder. Grian still was mischievous but his teacher found ways to counter his pranks. He was like a father to him.

Then he disappeared... Grian went looking for him but he was left alone. Wondering where he his, he looked around and found a room, an enchanting room. There was a book at the table about the Watchers. He didn't understand what it was but figured out it has something to do with the disappearance.

He was 16 at the time, still naive he left home with the book. Unknowing he found someone who soon became one of his best friends on hermitcraft. It was Mumbo.

Mumbo didn't have a mustache at the time, Grian only bumped into him and quickly dismisses him as he chases a pesky bird that stole a diamond off of Grian. Mumbo chased after him, helping him catch the bird. Grian thanked him and waved goodbye.

As Grian grew older he met someone who is gathering a group of people together to start Evo. With is building skills and green cap (his old skin was Link) he joined them and met up with his other friend, Taurtis.

Grian first met Tuartis while being with his teacher during a building tournament. Taurtis was an average builder. They had a fun build off together and became great friends.

With the power of the Taurtis summoning platform. Grian brought Taurtis to Evo.

The rest is history the Watchers took interest in Grian, he moved on to Hermitcraft. Met Mumbo again. Season 6 started.

(Done I wrote this all morning. This is a really great way to come up with ideas. 650+ words ;-;  I try not to overdue it and make 1000+ words lol. Until next time!)