1/03: Porcelain Perv

Recap: "The Queen family, well Oliver, will be fostering a child who was lost and orphaned in the Undertaking. As far as anyone besides the three of us know, that's how the story'll go." Willow nodded, "Think they'll buy it? How I see it, the public will just think you want them to pity Ms. Queen. Maybe you do. Either way, though, your help is appreciated." Diggle remained silent as he drove past the gates to the mansion and drove into the garage. Willow jumped out of the car the moment it stopped moving. "Welcome to the Queen mansion," Diggle said.

---

  Willow stared in awe at all the paintings, sculptures, furniture, and diverse vegetation as she walked along the corridors of the estate. Everything was absolutely beautiful, even the carpet that lined the floors looked amazing. It all must've cost a fortune. She gripped the railing embroidered with a floral design as she climbed the stairs into the upper level of the house.  In a corridor to the right, there were five rooms. Oliver's room, Thea's room, two guest rooms, and an art and music studio. In the left corridor, there were two offices, a snack bar, another Guest room, and Moira's bedroom. Willow chose a room at the end of the right corridor, which was coincidentally across from Oliver's room. 

  While Diggle left to go pick Oliver up from Verdant, she set her bag on a desk in her room and unpacked her clothes. As she began to fold them, Thea awkwardly walked into her room, "Hi... I'm Thea. What's your name?" Willow could tell that Thea hadn't the slightest idea how to approach her, so she smiled in reassurance. "I'm Willow... Um, it's nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out so Thea can shake it. "So... what do you think of the place," Thea asked trying to start a conversation. "Honestly," Willow said, "it's beautiful. The paintings, sculptures, furniture, plants. Everything is quite amazing. Oh, and I like your outfit by the way." Thea looked down at her clothes then back at Willow. "WOAH! I just realized! You only have two sets of clothes! That's a big no! I was actually gonna head out to the store right now, let's go together!"

  Obviously, Willow would have no say in the matter. As soon as Thea finished her sentence, she started pulling the younger teen along with her. Willow snagged her bag off the desk and followed Thea out. I hope Oliver and Dig don't mind, they thought in unison. At that thought, Thea grabbed her phone to text Oliver and Diggle in a group chat. 

  'Dragging Willow with me to the store. HOW COULD U FOSTER A CHILD AND NOT GET THEM SOME STYLISH CLOTHES😡🤪 !!!' Diggle immediately texted back, "Ok. Make sure you stay with the security detail at all times. Stay Safe. Oliver said to tell Willow to stay out of trouble. (He broke his phone.)" Thea laughed while showing Willow the messages. "He's still irresponsible but somehow acts like a real father!" 

  They both exited the building and head towards the car. Just before Thea entered the vehicle, a voice called her name from behind. "Thea, wait up!" she snapped her head around, "Roy?" "Uhh, hi... I came to ask you out to brunch," he said as he jogged up to the car. "And who's this?" Thea looked at Willow then back at Roy, "Oh, Oliver decided to foster a survivor of the undertaking. I was just about to take her shopping... You wanna join?" Roy thought for a moment before opening the door for Thea, "after you madam."

  The car ride was long and awkward in Willow's perspective. She was a complete third wheel. Roy and Thea flirted almost the entire duration of the drive until Thea noticed her expression and realized her mistake. She signaled Roy that they should be paying attention to the potential Queen family member instead of giving each other heart eyes. As they pulled into the parking garage, Thea decided to start another conversation with  Willow. "So... do you have any preferred stores or particular interests?" 

  "Well..." she started, "I haven't really been to a mall before-" Thea's eyes widened as Willow continued speaking, "but I guess I prefer to wear long sleeves and more professional type clothing." The car parked and Willow opened her door before the men in the front seat could, "You don't have to open the door for me, thank you," she said. The men nodded.