Fourteen

~Nini Salazar-Roberts~

"Okay what happened because ever since yesterday all you've done is smile." Ashlyn asked Nini who was had the biggest smile on her face. "What do you mean, I'm just a smiley gal!" Ashlyn's eyes widen at the word 'gal'. 

"Kourtney!" Ashlyn pulls Nini into the cafeteria and they both get weird looks. "What wrong's?" Kourtney asked and Ashlyn pushed Nini into the seat next to Kourtney. "Something happened during seven minutes in heaven..." Kourtney gasped. 

Both girls started questioning Nini about what happened and she soon gave in. "Okay, so Ricky may have or may have not said he loved me-" The two girls then started screaming and everyone was just staring them. "Stop it, your embarrassing!" Nini covered her face and the girls began to calm down.

"What did you say?" Kourtney asked. "I wasn't able to respond because Red opened the door." Nini said. "Okay, well do you still-wait he's coming!" All three girls went quiet as Ricky and Red passed them. They all noticed Ricky give Nini a wink but they also noticed Kourtney give Red a glare. 

"Okay now back to the topic do you still-" "Yes, of course yes, I'm pretty sure I never stopped loving him." All girls got excited again until Ej walks over to their table. "Nini, can we talk?" Ej asks. "Sorry Ej, but you have no chance anymor-" "I actually came here to say sorry..."

Nini nods for him to continue. "I was being a total jerk about us and I didn't realize it at the time but how I treated you was horrible and I'm not asking for forgiveness because I know I don't deserve it." "Wow that was a good apology..." Kourtney said. "But not good enough!" Ej looks at Nini. 

"Thank Ej for the apology, but I hate seeing people upset so I'm gonna forgive you." Ej then hugs Nini saying thank you. "Can we be friends?" Nini asked and Ej nods while saying goodbye to the girls. 

"I hate that your such a nice person!" Ashlyn said. "Am I the only one who noticed Ricky staring over here the entire time Ej was here?" Nini turned to look at the Ricky and Red. Kourtney was right, Ricky was looking at their table but when he saw Nini looking he quickly turned his head.

"He's obviously jealous..." Nini then began to think. "That can't be it, Ricky isn't the jealous type." Nini said. "It's kinda cute that he's jealous, it shows that he cares about you, unlike when Ej is jealous, he's a complete jerk." Kourtney said. "Ej apologized." Nini said but Kourtney just rolled her eyes.

"Rini nation come alive!" Ashlyn randomly shouted, standing up along with Kourtney. They began to march around the cafeteria shouting 'rini nation'. Red ended up joining the march, including Sebby and Carlos who randomly showed up. But what surprised Nini the most is that Ricky stood up and began to march along while shouting 'rini nation'.

Everyone's eyes were on Nini, who's face was bright red and the rini nation. 

⚡️

"Okay, so today we are gonna have Taylor and Gabriella practice with the dance moves to were all in this together, Troy and all our basketball players practice get your head in the game, Sharpay and Ryan go help Kourtney with costumes, Ms darbus go help Red with the lighting and-" "Carlos, calm down." Ms Jenn spoke.

"Sorry, it's just everything has to be perfect!" Some were getting quite scared of Carlos so they just began to do what there told. "Nini over here!" Gina shouted.

Nini walked over to Gina. "Okay, so me and Carlos decided we wanted you and Ricky to stand up in the very front while the rest of us are still dancing to the song, it'll be like your guy's own little world where it's just the two of you."

Nini nodded. "Okay but when do you want us to stop dancing?" "You guys can stop dancing about three minutes and twelve seconds into the song." "How do you know?" "Carlos kinda demanded me to find out the perfect time." Nini nodded.

The two girls started practicing the dance and the whole time they were actually having a nice time. The two were laughing anytime one messed up or when they got it correct they would jump up and down.

The girls ended up taking a break from how tired they were. "So how come you moved here?" Nini asked in curiosity. "Well me and my mom move around a lot due to her job, I've always wanted to stay in just one spot and be able to make some real friends and not say goodbye."

Nini felt bad for Gina. She didn't realize how much this school could mean to her. "It kinda sucks knowing that everyone doesn't really like me, I get it though, I was rude towards you the first time we met, I kinda forced you and your friends to be friends with me, and I come off bossy." Gina said

"Its not that I don't like you, we actually never really hung out besides yesterday, and about you and our first encounter, it's fine, I don't hold grudges.""But Kourtney does." She was right. Nini knew Kourtney held grudges and especially one for Gina. "Kourtney just doesn't know you that well, don't worry she'll come around." Gina smiled and took a sip from her water bottle.

"Excuse me but who said you two could take a break, do you know how important this is, get to work!" Carlos said and snapped his fingers. He was obviously stressed and needed a break. 

"Time to get back to dancing..." The two stood up and started practicing again.

⚡️

"Okay everyone you did a decent job, now go home and wash up, you all smell." Carlos said while tossing his dark red scarf around his neck and left the room. "Okay does everyone have a ride or a source of getting home?" Miss Jenn asked and everyone nodded. 

Nini waved goodbye to Gina as her and Ashlyn walked out since Kourtney had to leave already. "Well get home safe Nini and if any other tea happens, tell me!" Nini nodded and took out her phone from her backpack texting her moms that she's on her way home.

"Angel, wait up!" Nini turn around to see Ricky running towards her. "Angel?" She questioned, continuing to walk along with Ricky. "Oh, well since you call me bubs, I'm calling you Angel, it fits you." Ricky said. Nini try's to hide the blush that was rising on her face. Ricky laughs at her state.

"So how was practicing with Gina?" "Good actually, a lot of people seem to not like her, but they just gotta get to know her first." Ricky nods, then a question comes to his mind. "So why did Ej go up to your table?" Nini's eye widen. "You are jealous!" Ricky rolls his eyes. "Maybe yes, maybe no, I'm mainly just curious." Nini laughs. "He just came to apologize to me." Ricky nods. "You didn't forgive him right?" Nini gives him a look as if saying 'you know the answer to that'. 

They arrived at Nini's house but Nini didn't want their talk to end.

"Do you wanna come inside, I mean you don't have to it's just a question, you know I don't wanna pressure you into going inside since you might wanna go home, and if you do it-" 

"Nini, I'll go in." 

 —K Speaks!

/i'm just chilling in my room watching Sean and Kaycee/