Every player has a Secret - justin bieber love story..

** Too cool for school **

- 6:25 am in the freakin' mornin..

I woke up annoyed knowing what was the date, it was Monday after our christmas holiday in Hawaii. YEAH i know who goes to Hawaii for christmas well let me tell you about myselft. My dad is the manager of Justin Bieber and my mom a loyer, we live in a huge villa with a big pool and a garden. Me and Justin dont really get together because of this big fight we had years ago when my dad started working with him wich you will find out later...

ANYBITCH...

I did my daily routine then went to my closet to find something to wear, i decided i'll wear black hight waist shorts, a blue crop top and blue all star convers. i kind of lived alone cuz my parents are always on a work trip or a justin tour -_-.

i came down stairs took my iphone 5 my pink and purple cheetah school bag, i made sure i locked the door and went to my car.

"good mornin' james" i greeted politly my driver and of to school \ hell-hole...

- 7:20 am at school..

"ALEXAAA" thats my call, i went to meet up with my friends Jessi, Raya, Eddy, Didun, and my best guy friend in the world Rey, "hey guys i missed you soo much" i said giving each one of them a hug and Rey a kiss on the cheek, yeah he has a crush on me since 2 years but i act like i dont know ;)

let me tell you about my friends Raya and Jessie are the queens of guetto you mess with them and your dead meat, Eddy and Didun are THE footballers of the school and Rey is the shy type of guy and thats why he is favorite...

"so how was your holiday* Rey asked me, "it was great\bad, we had to come back day before the holiday ended cuz daddy had to go for justin's new tour and mommy had this work trip thingy* i said feeling uncomfortable on the sound of justin bieber... the bell rang telling us class will start in 5 minutes Rey and I headed to french class while the rest i dont know where...

as we entered and took our seats the teacher came in "bonjour mes dames et monsieurs" AHHH the devil is here, so imma get busy while he does his thing, lemme see who shall we flirt with today i tought looking around until i finaly found the perfect guy, allan smith the school's hottie and he was sitting next to me so i took my chances when he looked over to me. i did this smile thingy with my lips and my eyes that made me iresistable and it worked..

yep you think am player well am a half player and i have my reasons wich you will also find out in the next few chapters but then the teacher caught me not listening "Alexandra would you mind telling me who is the goddess of beauty and the king of the gods" yepp alexandra is my full name but use it and your dead " Aphrodite ans zeus monsieur" in your face succer "cest bien but keep you eyes on the board and not some other places" he said with he french accent and what does he mean by not some other places...god i hate him no i hate them all!!!

school hours went by really fast today am impressed, i went back home to find a limo in front of my hourse i gess my parents are home that wierd...

" MOM DAD IS THAT YOU" i called "yes sweety we're in the living room" i went up stairs to find my mom my dad AND justin's mom WOW what is wrong "HI aunt patty" i greeted politly in a tiny voice XD "hello dear" she is my role model in a women unlike her SON JB as these hopless people call him -__-

" what are you guys doing here so early i tought you were with justin" i said rolling my eyes.

"well we wanted to informe you that patty, your mom and I have some busness trip in london for 3 months and we tought you cant stay here by yourself" he paused oh now they finally think about me...

"no sweety your not going" well he is a good mind reader for a dad who dosent care...

" justin will be staying here with you for 3 months and he will go to school with you and you will be inchanrge of each other.......................

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

short i know!!!! but anybitch what do ya think ???

...................................................................

XOXO stay a beliber <3 <3 :*