Introduction

Let me start out saying that you don't have to be a Kpop fan or even know what Kpop is to enjoy my story.  It is a fanfiction for those of you who are familiar with the idol group VIXX but it is more a study of what drives an individual to become a serial killer.  I used this group of singers because of some of the dark concepts they have presented in their music.

           I am a die-hard Starlight { name given to the fans of this group}, I have missed my boys since N and Leo had to go into the military to do their mandatory service . So I am dedicating my first story here on Wattpad to them. Known as the Kings of Concept, this story is inspired by the darker side of VIXX's music as well as the Korean TV dramas they have appeared in. I have used parts of their true story as a base, but If you are familiar with VIXX you will know where the facts stop and the fiction begins.

          And as an added bonus for you true fans, lets play a game of Name That Tune. Throughout the story I have quoted lyrics from many of their songs. Not just as a group but also their solo music, mixtapes and of course VIXX LR. Lets see how many you can find as you read along.

          Please remember story is a total work of fiction, a product of my warped imagination. If you are offended by how your Stan or bias is depicted here, you are free to stop reading at any time. I am not trying to disrespect anyone. I'm only here to tell a story that I hope people will enjoy. If you have a problem will blood and violence, Please do not read. Also if you are looking for another BL fanfic, you are in the wrong place. No sex here. I have nothing against a good BL story but it just didn't fit in with this story line. 

           My story is completely written so barring health issues, I will be uploading chapters twice a week 

          The story is copyrighted to me personally. Please of not copy it to any other forum claiming that it is yours. Please contact me through Wattpad if you wish to use any or all of this story somewhere else and we will discuss it.

            I hope enjoy my foray into the darker side of VIXX and don't forget to like and comment. I look forward to your feedback.

          I do not own or claim to own the photo I used for my cover. It was taken from a poster form 1 of their tours and all right remain with the original concept artist.