4. Bad times

Norths POV
I sat in my office making an ice sculpture of a roller coaster, I stopped and turned my classic music on. I sat back down and started on the train. I set it on the coaster and steam came out, I watched as it took off into the air. I laughed as it did flips, it neared the door and then Phil bursted in. The train shattered into pieces "ahh!" I said "ahhhh!" He said too. I pinched the bridge of my nose "how many times do I have to tell you to knock?!" I yelled at him "gefgdydjud hstdhdys" he said, I sighed "not again" I said, he rolled his eyes. I walked out and went to the toy race cars, elves were playing in them and were aggravating the yetis "jingle! Jerry! What are you doing?" I asked crossing my arms at the two. They smiled shyly at me "well?" I said waiting, they got out and ran back to there stations. The yetis got the cars and I went back to my office. I got a cup of hot chocolate and sat down looking at the fireplace "ahh~ Nice and warm" I said sinking into my chair. I finished my cup and set it down, I closed my eyes and just listened to the silence in the room. Next thing I know, Phil comes in telling me one of Tooth's baby fairies are here. I get up and quickly walked out to the globe room, she flew there lightly crying. I rushed over to her "what is wrong?" I asked opening my hand so she could land, she did. She told me that something was wrong at the palace and Tooth sent her here to get me and everyone else, I nodded and pushed down the lever to signal the others.

Jacks POV
I walked with Chris to her room, turns out she sleeps in the attic, that awesome. I walked in and looked around, her walls were light blue with what looked like nail scratches on them.....weird. She had a queen sized bed, a guitar, desk that was in the corner, some drawings, and a window with some of the roof in front to where you can sit on it. I swung my staff onto my shoulder admiring her room "looks lonely" I said looking at her, she sat on her bed "that's the way I like it, alone" she said looking around, i looked at her surprised and confused. I sat down and turned towards her "why would you want to be alone?" I asked, she looked at me with sadness "so no one can hurt you and you can't hurt them" she said looking down at her hands 'nice Jack, nice' I said to myself. I looked down then back up "but don't you want to be around people who care for you? Where you can have fun and not be......alone?" I asked trying to figure her out, she looked at me, her expression different. It looked like sadness in her eyes but anger on her face "no, no! If you knew what I did, you'd hate me!" She said standing up and stood right in front of me "you'd fear me! That's how they all were.........that's how they all were" she said whispering the last part, her face softening at me. She backed up into the darkest corner of the room that was next to her bed, she slide down the wall and hugged her knees. I was shocked at what just happened "if you knew what I did, you'd run. It's not easy being me, being a monster" she said, I could see drops of tears go down her cheeks. I felt really bad for her, for being alone and whatever she did that made her feel guilty for it. I got up and walked towards her, she didn't make eye contact but she stiffened, I bent down to look at her. I put my index finger under her chin so she'd look at me, her hazel eyes watery and red, I smiled gently at her "I don't think you're a monster and I'd never run or fear you" I said/whispered to her, I put my hand out, she looked at it then back to me, she slowly took my hand and gently squeezed it, I smiled at her. I stood up with her still holding my hand, she soon got up and looked to me, she smiled gently. I hugged her gently but tight enough to where I won't let her go, she hugged me back. I looked out her window to see the northern lights, I let her go "I'm sorry but I have to go, the others need me" I said looking back at her, she nodded her head. I opened her window then stopped, I looked at her and she smiled, she's got a beau-wait what?! Stop Jack! I got back down on the floor "um, would you and Jamie like to come? To see the others and all?" I asked, she thought for a second then nodded, I smiled knowing I won't have to leave her. I got Jamie and told him what's happening and he nodded in excitement. He got on my back and I looked at Chris she shook her head, I was confused at first then she explained "I can get there myself" she said, I nodded and took off with her.......flying?!? What-but......how??? I'll ask her later at the workshop.