3. Meeting

Jacks POV
I waited in Jamie's room for him to get his sister, why is he getting Sophie? She already knows I exist, this kid can confuse me sometimes. I turned around to the sound of the door opening, Jamie came in with some girl that I didn't know "Chris this is Jack. He's the guardian of fun" he said, she looked at me well through me, she can't see me. I looked back to Jamie "Jamie she can't see me, she doesn't believe" I said upset that she didn't believe in me. She stepped in front of Jamie and came close to me. My eyes went wide at how close she came to me, she seemed so calm "if I didn't believe then how come I can see you?" She asked smirking at me, I was speechless. She sees me.....she actually sees me! My mouth formed a huge smile "you-you can see me?" I asked, she nodded "and you can hear me?" I asked again, she nodded. I was so overwhelmed with happiness, I hugged her, she hesitated for a second but hugged me back. We let go and I looked to Jamie, he had a smile on his face "you're welcome" he said, I nodded at him "thanks kiddo" I said messing up his hair, he laughed. I leaned against my staff "so....." I started out "it's Chris" she said, I nodded. "So Chris, how old are you?" I asked "16" she said, I smiled 'finally someone who's close to my age' I thought. I smiled at her "what do you do for fun?" I asked, she smirked at me "trouble" she said, I looked at her confused "what?" I asked. She shook her head smiling "I like to get into trouble" she said, I smirked "and what kind of trouble?" I asked, this girl's really interesting. She sat on Jamie's bed, I sat next to her, my legs crossed. "Well, just from today I stole money from a bank to give to the poor, was chased by cops, got into 3 fights, broke some guys arm and punch Jamie's bully" she said, my mouth hung open. Wow, and she did that just today? She's awesome! I looked to Jamie and he nodded "wow" I said looking back to her, she chuckled at me. Her smile went away "um, I'll be right back" she said and got up. "Where're you going?" I asked, she didn't answer me, she just walked right out. I looked at Jamie to see if he knew but he just shrugged his shoulders.

Christine's POV
I walked down the hall to the pink door, I knocked on her door "soph, it's me. Can I come in?" I asked, all I heard was sobbing. I opened the door and saw her crying on her bed, I walked over and sat with her. "Sophie I'm sorry for yelling at you, I was thinking and you interrupted me and I took it out on you" I said, she looked up with watery eyes "can you forgive me?" I asked, I took the end of my sleeve and wiped her tears away. She gave me a small smile and nodded, she crawled over and sat on my lap, I hugged her. I looked at her "did you know Jack Frost is here?" I said, her eyes brightened up "really?!" She asked, I nodded. She jumped out of my lap and ran out the hall, I laughed at her and followed her out. I walked back into Jamie's room to see a humming bird lady talking to Sophie, she looked up and saw me "oh hello! I'm Tooth!" She said flying in front of me. My eyes widened at how close she was to me "open up, have you brushed your teeth, flossed, mouth washed them?" She asked quickly putting her fingers in my mouth, I backed away from her, she's weird. I held onto her hands making sure she doesn't invade my mouth "Tooth leave her alone" Jack said helping me, Tooth backed away "sorry" she said laughing a little.