2. Bored

Christine's POV
I walked through the back door with Jamie behind me, he took his hat off and put it on the table. I ran up the stairs and to the attic, yes my room is in the attic, its actually really comfy. I shut my door and set my board against the wall, I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes for awhile. It's not easy being me, I stole money from the bank to give to the poor, was chased by cops, got into 3 fights, broke some guys arm and punched Jamie's bully. See how much trouble I can get into just in one day? But it's worth it, I'm having fun with my life.....well, if you leave out being a vampire, then yeah I'm fine I guess. I didn't even realize that someone came in, Jamie walked in with 2 glasses of koolaid. He sat next to me "hey" he said, I looked up "hey kiddo" I said sitting up, he handed me my drink "koolaid?" He asked, I took it from him "you always know what I want" I said, laughing a little, he joined in. We talked about our day and what we did then he asked if I believed in the guardians. I lifted an eyebrow at him "who are they?" I asked, I knew who they were I just wanted to play dumb. He told me who they were and what they did. I've heard the stories already, I just wanted to watch him live his life with fairy tales and magic. He asked me again "so do you believe in the guardians?" He asked hope in his eyes, I nodded. He jumped up and down "I bet you can meet Jack and them! Awe man, you're gonna love them, they're amazing!" He said and ran out of my room, I laughed at him. I closed my door and locked it, making sure Jamie can't get in. After that I flopped back down, god I feel weak, I need to eat. I got up and unlocked the door, went down the stairs and to the kitchen. Jamie sat on the couch watching Adventure time, I went to the fridge and looked around. I got a salad with mashed potatoes out and went up to my room, I shut the door and sat my plate down on my desk. I turned some music on and started to eat, I looked out my window and saw snow, I smiled. I set my plate down and went over to my window, I opened them up and a gust of cool sweet snow filled my room. I breathed in the wintery cold and sighed, why can't my life be normal? That's all I ask. I picked my food up and started to eat again, I thought about what would happen if Jamie and Sophie found out. They'd be scared obviously, that's how the others were when I took their lives. Eyes filled with fear, tears running down their face begging me not too, but I had no choice, I had to kill. With out blood I'd be dead and I would've never got to see Jamie and Sophie. Tears prickled in my eyes thinking of the thought, I felt sad and mad. Sad because I couldn't tell anyone about my secret and because I took the lives of innocent people. And I felt mad because I know who did this to me but when I was turned half way, a tall man came and killed him and after that, I blacked out. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sophie yelling in my ear "SIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!" She yelled, I cringed at the sound of her voice. I turned to her "Sophie!" I said my eyes going red, she looked at me like I just killed someone. Already did that.....many times. I closed my eyes and calmed down, my eyes going back to normal. I opened them again to see Jamie in the room, I looked around for Sophie but she wasn't here "great" I said sighing. Jamie came up to me "she ran out when you yelled at her" he said, I groaned at myself. "Um, Chris there's something I want to show you" he said "ok" I said, he ran out of the room and I followed.