12. Sickness

Jacks POV
I walked down the hallway, there's nothing to do here. The yetis are getting everything ready for Christmas that's in 2 weeks. I walked past where Chris and North were but I stopped and listened, it sounded like someone was sobbing. I walked into the room and saw North holding Chris, it looked like she'd been crying. I walked up to them, North noticed me and put a finger to his lips making the shush sign. I pointed to Chris and he nodded "tell you in minute" he whispered, I nodded and walked out waiting for North. After a few minutes he came out, he had a worried look on his face "what was wrong with Chris?" I asked worried myself, he sighed "I think Pitch is trying to get to her for some sort of power he wants" he said, I gave him a questionable look "what power?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulders "I do not know, she doesn't either" he said. After awhile of talking we decided to get some sleep, we said good night and headed off to our rooms.
~Morning~
I woke up feeling fresh, I put on a hoodie and ran out to have the smell of breakfast enter my nose. I flew down to the kitchen and saw there was pancakes, bacon(turkey bacon?), sausage and coffee. I went straight for the pancakes, nothing says I love you like pancakes. Soon enough everyone else came in and started to eat, well all except Chris. I finished my plate and put it in the sink and went to find Chris, I found her right where she was last night. She was all curled up in a ball with part of her face under the blanket, I quietly chuckled at her. I sat down and brushed a piece of her brownish blonde hair away from her eyes. She groaned and finally woke up, her face looked pale and her eyes looked like they were lifeless. She looked terrible. Next thing I know is she pushed me aside and puked, she grunted "get *cough* North" she said, I quickly flew to the kitchen. "North we got a problem" I said, he looked up at me "what is wrong?" He asked, everyone looked to me "Chris is sick and she already puked" I said, he got up and hurried to her, Tooth came along as well. We ran/flew to the living room to see her puking again, Tooth flew to her quickly and put her hair up. I hated seeing her like this. North came in with some doctor things and started to work on her, he gave her a bucket and she puked again. He told us that she had the flu and to not move her, Tooth flew and got some more blankets. North put his hand on her forehead and took it away after a minute "she needs rest" he said and stood up, I nodded and he left.

~OKAY IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER ITS BC OF THE 2 NEW BOOKS IM WRITING. ILL MAKE IT UP TO Y'ALL, YOU CAN COMMENT IDEAS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO CHRIS OKAY???? THANKS!!😄😄~