7. Im not alone

Christine's POV
I wrapped my hands around Pitch's neck as my eyes glowed red with my fangs out, he laughed at me "go ahead and show them what you are, you'll never be excepted by them. They're good, you're evil like me. Join me and we could rule together and I will also show you how to use your power" he told me, 'power? What power? The only power I have is faking being hurt then killing innocent people' I thought. I squeezed tighter around his neck, hoping he'll die but a small part of me didn't want to kill him. I raised my fist and punched him, dark red blood ran down his nose as I repeated this with me clawing him as well. He clawed at me too trying to get me off, his face was all scratched and bruised from me hitting him. My clothes were ripped from him scratching at me and all but I could care less about them. I felt a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist, I calmed myself down then looked to the person who was holding me. It's was Jack. He looked at me "come on! Everyone's waiting for us!" He said over the roaring wind, I looked back at Pitch. I hit him as hard as I could then let go, we watched as he fell to the bottom. I made Jack let go as I flew back up to the top where I saw Jamie in the sleigh with Bunny and Sandy next to him, I heard Jack come up behind me. He opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him "don't tell Jamie I was here" I said not even looking at him, after that I took off before Jack could say anything. I flew up to top of the palace and watched the others below, I sat down and watched them. I felt angry at myself but I didn't know why, grrr someone kill me! Oh wait they can't I'm already half dead. I saw Jack look up at me, I could see the disappointment on his face, I watched as he turned around and hopped into the sleigh. They took off into the sky but turned my way, I put my head on my knees with my arms wrapped around them. I heard the sleigh get closer to me, I didn't seem to care though, I just want to be alone. I saw the sleigh stop next to me, I looked up and saw the guardians and Jamie, Jack got out of the sleigh and walked up to me. He extended his hand "no one wants to be alone" he said smiling gently at me, I looked at his hand, unsure if I should take it. I looked to his eyes and took his hand, standing up in the process, his smile widened. I jumped in the sleigh, Bunny, Tooth, Sandy and North smiled at me. I looked at Jamie to see him asleep, I walked over and sat by him. I always thought it was cute when he slept, I picked him up and cradled him in my lap, we took off into the sky leaving Tooths palace.