Fantasy adventure with AI Dungeon (italics is me, the rest is the AI)

You are Sera, a noble living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a pouch of gold and a small dagger. You are awakened by one of your servants who tells you that your keep is under attack. You look out the window and see the enemy approaching.

Your servant says that they will be here soon, but you need to get ready for them now. He leads you into your bedroom where there is a chest containing some of your valuables. The door slams shut behind him and he leaves.

> Look in chest 

You open up the chest and find yourself holding a large amount of gold coins. There is also a silver coin as well. This isn't much compared to what you had before, but it's better than nothing.

> Put coins in pouch 

You take the silver coin from your pocket and place it in the pouch. Then you close up the lid of the chest. You then grab a handful of coins and put them into your bag. 

 The door opens again and another servant comes in with news about what happened outside. 

> Ask what happened 

"What happened?" You ask. 

"They attacked us!" The servant answers. "We were surrounded and couldn't do anything." 

> Ask what do we do

"I'm sorry, I don't know anything about this kind of thing." The servant replies. 

"It doesn't matter. What can we do? We're trapped here and if they come back, we'll die." 

"But...but... 

> Look at dagger 

"Do you think that maybe I should leave this house?" You ask. 

"No! No no no no! Don't do such a stupid thing!" The servant exclaims. "If you leave, they will kill us all!" 

"Well how would I go anywhere without my dagger?" 

> Pick up dagger

You grab the dagger and run out of the room. You hear shouting coming from outside. 

 "Come on, let's go!" A voice shouts. "We'll save our people!" 

 You follow the voices towards the front gate which has been barricaded with wooden planks. 

> Ask "What's going on?!" 

You turn around and ask "What's going on?" 

 A man wearing a red robe steps forward. He looks like an older version of the one you saw earlier. His hair is still black, but his beard has grown longer and his eyes are blue rather than green. 

> Ask who are you?

"Who are you?" You ask. 

"My name is Garl Glitterfang." He responds. "And you are?" 

 You look down at your hands and notice that they've become very pale. They seem almost ghostly white.