❁ Chapter 27

Finally, their exams has ended and that made Suyeon felt so relief

Finally, their exams has ended and that made Suyeon felt so relief. She will graduate soon together with her boyfriend and all of her friends. Thinking about leaving school is actually sucks. Why? Because she will be separate with all of her friends.

She snapped from her deep thoughts as Beomgyu tapped her head with his finger. He noticed that she's spacing out when he was stretching his body due to sitting for an exam for about 2 hours. That damn accounting subject.

"Are you okay? You're miles away." Beomgyu chuckles, packing all his things since they finished all of their exams in 2 weeks time.

"I was just thinking. I will miss all of you when we're leaving school." She pouts as her hands getting busy for packing her things too. She glared as she earned a laugh from Beomgyu. Taehyun and Hueningkai just joined them by dragging their chair to their desk that was just joint together.

"You're sad now? I remembered when it was January, you told me that you can't wait to leave this school." Beomgyu smirked, earning a slap on his arm from Suyeon. Well, as a student, of course we'd say that right?

"I know but I'm going to miss you guys. One of you probably going to study overseas." She mumbled. They heard it, besides, she know Hueningkai will probably go back to his hometown.

"We can hangout, silly." Taehyun ruffled her hair and smiling towards his childhood friend.

"I know but- nevermind." She pouts as Beomgyu kept on teasing her.

"Can we go eat?" Hueningkai asks.

"I wish but Soobin hyung told me to wait for them. They still have an exam until 11am and it was currently 10:30am." Beomgyu replies as he check the time on his smartwatch. Both Yeonjun and Soobin have physics for their last exams. Guess that their head will explode.

"Anyway, I have a question. Who was the girl that our Beomgyu courting?" Suyeon smirked, running her fingers on Beomgyu's hair. He slightly groaned as that question popped out again. He glared at Hueningkai who was trying to avoid his gazeㅡ it's obvious that Hueningkai was telling Suyeon about it. Taehyun giggled at it.

"Who was it, gyu?" Suyeon asks, still smirking. Beomgyu pouts and crossed his arm on his chest, not wanting to tell them. They knew her but they didn't bother to know her name.

"She's a junior-"

"We all know that and her name was?" Suyeon asked, earning a giggled from both Hueningkai and Taehyun. They loving it. Besides, Beomgyu hates being tease that's why they likes to tease him. He pouts again.

"Something something." Beomgyu replied dryly.

"What the hell? Her name was something something?" Hueningkai, being so dumb and earning a slap from Taehyun. He laughed at his own jokes.

"Come on, gyu. Just tell us, we're your friends." Suyeon said. She know that he was embarrassed. His ears were flushed in red since he was embarrassed. He gave in and just tell them who she is.