minhope | needy midnight

🍡
author : yoontaeh on ao3
jihope
| after the short but long week of ynwa promotions, and hoseok's longing gaze for jimin, they finally have time to give in with the sudden boldness of a soft jimin and a whipped hoseok

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

The promotion for YNWA was short due to the fact their world tour is fast approaching and there are still some preparations that they need to tend to. During the promotion, it might have been short but for Hoseok, it was painfully long. Not because he doesn't like meeting his fans during fansigns but because Park Jimin is beyond adorable and ravishing beside him that whenever he feels the urge to kiss those plump lips of his, Hoseok would clench his fist under the table and give himself that inward talk of the year.
As much as he wants to have an alone time with his boyfriend, he couldn't because he knows too well the struggle of being tired and not getting enough sleep. One minute they're in their dorm and soundly asleep on thei beds, bodies beaten down and one minute they're getting their hair and make-up done while drowsing to sleep for another stage to record.

But seriously, in Hoseok's case, it was painfully slow, seeing his boyfriend looking like a total baby boy. Fluffy hair, red cheeks whenever he's flustered— nd he can't wait until he see that look on Jimin while he's writhing beneath him, mouth ajar as he begs the older for more.

While the week-long promotions was ongoing, Hoseok relied on jerking himself in their dorm's bathroom or in the cubicle of the recording stations, thinking of his pink-haired boyfriend. He thinks of those plump lips being swollen as he wraps them around Hoseok's cock, swallowing and licking him.
He needs to take actions on it, specially since it looks like Jimin was taking it easily unlike the elder who's definitely not having an easy time. He was supposed to do it a day after their promotions, to give the other a time to rest, he wasn't really expecting to find himself waking up 15 minutes later after they have arrived from their last fansign and hearing Jimin's heavy breath from across his bed.

He is so wrecked, he might have pretended to not notice Hoseok's heavy and dark gazes on him throughout the week of promotion, but he totally noticed them. And everytime he does so, he just wants to land himself on Hoseok's lap and let him wreck him until he couldn't take it no more. He wants those long and slender fingers buried in him, before he would ride his cock until sunrise. But no, he have to ignore those looks and pretend because he can't look all hot and bothered during fanmeetings, he definitely CAN'T.

That's why he tried to avoid his boyfriend's looks and he's pretty sure that Hoseok thinks he doesn't know about his needs towards him. The last strike for Jimin was when Hoseok was in that uniform, it was definitely his last strike wherein he was seconds away to dragging the elder to the nearest comfort room and let him fuck him senseless. But no, until then, Jimin needed to stay compose.

It was already 10 in the evening when the boys arrived in their dorm since they along with the staff have decided to go out for dinner before going home. The others directly went to their room after wishing each other good night so they could take a bath and give in to sleep.

When the door to their shared-room closed behind them, Jimin half-expected the other to finally give in but—

"I'll go shower first, okay?" Hoseok says before heading to the bathroom without even waiting for his answer.

"What the fuck was that?" Jimin whispered to himself when he heard the water run.
He was just probably tired, he says to himself, and so is he. Hence why, the pink-haired let it drop and silently prepared himself for bed. When he was done showering, Hoseok is already slumped on his bed, wearing nothing but his boxers.