taehope | grades

🍡
author : katsurakook on ao3
vhope
| taeyhyung needs his grades raised and it's harder than he thinks

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

Kim Taehyung, was, by no means, an idiot. Well, common sense wise, yes, he was. He could pass with flying colors without even trying. But he just didn't do his work sometimes. And even if you were smart, not doing your work
definitely
puts a damper on your grade.

Taehyung was a freshman in college. At 20 years old, he was by standards, a genius. He was also the laziest mother fucker alive. He rarely got a bad grade, and a bad grade to him was a low B. So when he discovered he had a C in his Philosophy of Death and Dying class, he rushed to his professor's desk at the end of the day.

Slamming his printed report card in front of his professor, a tall, tan man by the name of Jung Hoseok, he breathed out of his nose heavily and stared at the man.

"Can I help you, Taehyung?" Professor Jung asked, quirking an eyebrow at the heated male standing in front of his desk.

"Why do I have a C in this class?" Taehyung asked, waving the paper right underneath the older's nose.

"Because you have tons of missing assignments, Taehyung," Hoseok started, before Taehyung cut him off.

"Oh my god, seriously, I need to stop going out before I-" Taehyung started.

"I don't see the problem, half the people in this class would kill for that grade-"

"If I do the assignments I'm missing will my grade go up?" Taehyung asked in a panic.

"No, Taehyung, I'm sorry, half the assignments were due last grading period, it's too late," Hoseok responded.

"Professor Jung, there has to be something I can do besides the assignments I
can
do," Taehyung started.

"Taehyung, you already know my policy on extra credit, I'm sor-"

"I will literally suck your dick, sir please," Taehyung said, a dark look of determined look on his face.

Hoseok shifted uncomfortably.

"Taehyung, that's a bit inappropriate," He said, voice suddenly reprimanding. "You're going to deal with the grade you earned. You've been dismissed."

That only set a fire in Taehyung's stomach. He feigned the look of a hurt puppy, and left the classroom clutching his satchel strap. He was determined to get his grade up. It was obvious he thought his professor was attractive, and it was obvious he was affected by Taehyung's proposition, otherwise he would've just laughed it off.

Stomping off to his dorm, he was determined to get into Jung Hoseok's pants.

-

His plan started easy. Seduce him. Make himself irresistible. Because while really hated getting a low grade, he hated losing even more. Professor Jung Hoseok was a game he
would
win.

He wore the tightest pants he owned all week. He brought lollipops and made piercing eye contact. He talked in a low voice.

But, Hoseok countered. He dress coded Taehyung. Told him to throw away his lollipop and look at the board. Told him to speak up.

On Friday, Taehyung was fucking exhausted. He wore sweats and slumped in his seat. He didn't really care. If Professor Jung would win, fuck it.

At the end of class, Taehyung shoved his books and pencils angrily, wanting to get back to his dorm and mope for the weekend.

"Taehyung-ah. Come see me," Hoseok drawled as the last student left the classroom. He walked over to the door and locked it before drawing all the curtains and returning to his seat.