jinjoon | seokjin's anatomy

🍡
author : jinskookiemonster on ao3
namjin
| namjoon has a 250 item anatomy and physiology exam tomorrow. seokjin, thinking he is a good boyfriend, stays in to motivate and help him study

please contact me if you would like your story to be deleted
- -

"Namjoon-ah, come on. Be serious! We've been on this chapter for an hour now." Seokjin sighed, staring at page 453 of Namjoon's hard copy of Anatomy and Physiology 11th edition. Namjoon had his long arms wrapped around Seokjin, holding him hostage with his long upper limbs as restrain.

Namjoon is nearly finished with his Sophomore year in Medical school. He's done with all of his lab requirements, online and practical exams; all that's left is this comprehensive Anatomy and Physiology exam that he had been dreading since he enrolled in the course. The said exam consists of 250 items, and will take up 75% of Namjoon's final subject grade.

"I don't need to study anymore. I'm done." Namjoon uttered, totally unconcerned. Seokjin can't tell whether he's totally given up in studying or he just doesn't care at all if he fails or not. He hopes it's NOT the latter.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and let out a heavy sigh, "But you have to. Your score on this test will affect your entire GPA!"

"Let me love you a little more first." Namjoon then stared at his now annoyed boyfriend, his face drawn like a puppy deprived of love and affection.

"Namjoon..." Seokjin hates it when he uses that face. Absolutely hates it because he can never say no. How could he? How could he possibly say no to puppy Namjoon? Puppy Namjoon is his weakness. Puppy Namjoon can make him drop to his knees. Puppy Namjoon can make him exit Maple Story. Puppy Namjoon can make him do everything and anything.

"Please? Let's cuddle a little more." Namjoon whispered, rubbing his nose on Seokjin's jugular.

"But you need to study..." Seokjin replied, pushing him gently.

"5 more minutes. Hm?"

"You said that an hour ago!"

"I love the way you smell..."

"Kim Namjoon."
Uh-oh. Seokjin called him by his full name, his tone rather annoyed. Clear sign that cuddle time is over.

Namjoon freed Seokjin from his tight bear hug, sat up straight and crossed his arms. He looked down, frowning. "It's just the two of us, and I still can't touch you. Nice."

Seokjin nudged him, "After this chapter." He felt guilty for denying his cuddly boyfriend, but they can't accomplish anything if he just lets Namjoon do what he wants. They need to at least tackle all the chapters included in his exam exam tomorrow (which is, well, all of them).

Then... do other stuff.

"No." Namjoon said resoundingly, "If we finish this chapter, you'll insist that we go to the next one to..." He then drew quotation marks in the air, "...'keep the study flow moving' then I'll give in because I love you and I'm a sucker for you then a few hours later the next thing I know you're on your way out the door because it's too late and you can never stay overnight in my apartment!" He spoke too fast that he sounded like a rapper dissing his competitor in an intense battle.

Seokjin covered his mouth to stop him from laughing. He knows Namjoon is pissed off at him for being a goody goody boyfriend and they're supposed to be arguing right now, but Namjoon is just too cute when he's mad. No scratch that -- Namjoon is always cute in Seokjin's eyes, no matter what mood he's on.

Namjoon then huffed, crossed his arms again, and turned his back on his tutor.

He completely understands where Namjoon is coming from, that yes, he has been lacking as a boyfriend lately and Namjoon just needs some extra love because that's what he is -- a 6-foot tall snuggle maniac. Seokjin loves that about him.