Introduction

Well hello, this is the 1st chapter. I hope you guys enjoy the story.

Sorry for my broken English

*********************************************************************************************

That night, it was windy. The breeze from the thin air makes this young boy chill to the bone. Even his black cloak cannot make him warm. He is waiting for the right time to make a move. He is not allowed to do any mistakes yet he needs to ensure that his mission is a success no matter what happened.

A young blonde girl has appeared from the hotel building with the two tall and slender man beside her. The young boy is on stand by mode to make a move which to attack the young girl. He holds tight the what so-called Gurkha Blade that he own before he becomes an assassin.

Mercenary, that was his passed. A lot of scars that have embedded in his body and it was carved scattered around his organ doesn't make him a coward at all. Yet, he is a strong man now. Become an assassin? He has no choice. It is to protect his precious friends which their fate was in that young boy's hand. His life is to attack or being the one you will get an attack. Injure people or being injured. He never knows what is the meaning of life.

In 1,

2,

3......

The boy jump from the other building with the metal strap on his body to the other building straight to the position of the young girl who's on the way to the limousine nearby. In a blink, he already appear in front of the group and he shook his weapon straight to the young girl's neck but was stop by the tall man in a black suit.

'' Ackkkk! '' the young girl shouted.

The environment becomes so tense in one second after the young boy with a black suit appeared in front of them.

''Stand back, Ms.lady'' the tall man with the white suit gives an order to the young girl.

The boy launches the 2nd attack, but still being block by the tall man in black.

'' Get out of my way!'' the young boy shouted.

'' Who are you, huh?. How dare you come and attack us like that? Who do you think you are?'' the tall man kick for the next counterattack.

The young boy dodges the attack easily as he can read every movement of his enemy in front of him.

'' He's good'' said the white while he leads the young girl into the limousine.

The limousine already prepares to take off anytime.

'' Wait,'' said the young boy.

'' Where are you looking, huh?'' the black makes his move while the ex-mercenary was not in focus for the fight and he manages to hit the young boy at the head and it revealed the young boy's face.

'' Urrrgggh,'' the young man groan in pain.

''Tch!!!'' the young boy make his move after he realized that he failed his mission. No matter what happened he needs to escape now as there are a bunch of people in suits started to gather up the place. Black tries to stop him when he knows that the young boy trying to escape.

'' Where do you think you are going?'' Black heading to the young boy very fast. He is able to catch the young boy's leg when he realized there are new bandages with fresh blood was cover the thin leg that he held right now.

'' Argghhhh'' the young boy screamed but he is struggling so bad from Black and he is able to do that. Once he released, he takes out a smoke bomb to make an escape. He is so desperate to escape now.

'' He's still a young boy, hmmphh'' said Black as he took his coat and went away.

***********************************************************************************************