Part 1 - Failed

//Thump!!!//

Erghhh, the young boy fall on the ground. He is holding his head where he got hit by the Black guy. Suddenly there is a man who whore a weird suit all over his body, holding a thing what so-called console on his hand appear in front of the young boy.

'' So, you have failed your mission, Naib? '' He started the conversation.

The young boy was startled.

'' I'm so-sorry, Burke, I can't get through easily as the girl has been guarded by a lot of people around her.''

'' So, you knew what is the punishment for the fail mission is it?''

'' NO! Don't hurt Victor! please, please please! '' Naib started to beg like a dog to Burke. '' Please, just take me if you want, don't hurt Victor, please..... Please~''

''Huh!'' Burke smirk at him. He lift up Naib's chin to face him up. Then he shove Naib's face on the ground and step on his head. He then took out a golden knife from his suit.

'' Where is the last part I carved you with this golden knife, Subedar?''

Naib is quiet.

'' ANSWER ME!''

''A-at my feet, Burke'' Naib reply weakly. Then he flip the ex-mercenary. Then he cut his shirt into half, exposing Naib's abdomen. Too much scars have been carved on that boy's body.

''Hurmmm,'' Burke trying to find the part that has not been carve yet. ''Heh, here,'' instantly he pierce Naib's skin below his chest.Roughly and deeply.

'' Arggghhhhhh~ arghhhhhh'' Naib started to tear up. The pain is too much for him. His body shivering. '' Now, will you fail me again, Naib Subedar?''

Naib shook his head a lot of time. '' No~ I-i'm sorry. I won't fail next time. I-huff I -promise. Sob// Sob//

Hmppphhh!!!! Burke go out from the interrogation room with his followers.

Naib wince and growl. Ergghhh it hurt~ Naib is used to this pain before. Pain, it's like his food. He also can bear anything, but please not his friends. Victor is one of his friend who was put into custody by Burke. The payment for his safety, Naib need to work for him. Doing a dirty job including the stupid experiment. Naib is becoming his dog all this time.

Naib go to his room to treat his injury. There are new and old injury. He put some alcohol on the cuts, clean it, bandage it, yeah he did it all by himself for the entire time. As 17 Years old kids, he has saw a lot of ugly things in this world. He is like a robot working for people.

Victor, the postman is the only friend he has. He met Victor in the centre of the town. He is so cheerful and handful young boy. Victor is the one who started to approach Naib as he saw Naib just standing in front of the bread store. Starving. Then Victor treat Naib for the delicious bread. Both of them spend time for awhile before Victor need to go home.

''Hey Naib. here,'' Victor gave Naib a chewing gum.

Naib woke up. He doze off