Last Chapter: Ending 1

Naib appearance has changed into a different creature. He looked at Jack coldly and fiercely. He lost his consciousness as Naib Subedar. 

'' Naib, I don't like when you stare at me like that. Can you please behave?,'' Before Jack able to finish the talk, Naib started to attack him without his 2nd thought. Jack dodged all the attack easily. Naib became more aggressive as he failed to attack his prey in front of him that make him mad. 

'' Grrrrrr......Rawwwrrr!!!!,'' 

Jack didn't dare to land a hit on Naib. He don't want to hurt Naib at all cost unless he need to. He knew he need to do something. Jack take a deep breath. He took his rose from his pocket and point it at Naib's direction. Jack tried to invade into Naib's mind. But the red wolf knew what is Jack doing. Then Naib was running away from Jack like a lost and lonely wolf.

'' Naib! Wait!,'' Jack shouted but Naib was too fast. He crawled and run with the fast motion like the real wolf. Once Jack able to catch up with Naib, Naib was hissing in angry tone. He don't wanna Jack to block his way.

'' Naib, where are you going? You still recognized me or not?,'' Jack hold Naib's body tightly. 

''Rrrrr.....Rrrrrrr....,'' Naib growl.

'' Naib, look at me,'' Jack hold Naib's face.

Jack looked into Naib's eyes. It's crimson and deadly eyes. No more beautiful ocean blue eyes he saw. The red wolf started to struggle knowing that the man in front of him gonna break him soon.

' I'm scare......'

''Rrrrrrr......aaaa......rrrrr,'' 

////BANG!

Jack heard a gunshot from the other side. It's Victor with the bad posture pointed the gun to both of them.

'' G-get away..... L-let ... Me.... Kill, that.... Monster....Huh... Huh...'' Victor said in a weak tone.

'' Sir, it's too late.... Naib will never.. come back..... So, before anyone kill him....L-let me... Kill him....//cough cough,'' Victor begging.

'' Nobody can kill him unless me. You are the one who need to die. Not him. Well, since you are Naib's best friend, I think I will spare you. At least for now,'' Jack look at Naib.

'' He... He will never turn... into a human again....D-do you think, he can live with that... body after this?,'' Victor said. 

Jack smirked. '' Who do you think I am, young boy,'' Jack said to Victor as he hold Naib up to the air. Looking at his ' core'.

'' Human are so weak, their emotion, their thought, their perspective, even their strength, all so rubbish. So greedy, selfish and stupid. AHAHAHAHAHA. That's why I always found that human is interesting. And human also willing to do everything to fulfill their own satisfaction. Like me, last time,'' Jack smirk with his fang out. 

Jack look at Naib again. The small brunette he knew before now turns into a small red wolf. 

'' So Naib, what should I took from you as sacrifice?.'' Jack look at the wolf closely into the face. Then he smiled. 

'' Good night, Naib.'' 

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident no more news about Burke can be heard. He is also nowhere to be found. Reznik Clan able to take down Burke hideout and they are able to retrieved all the Azurium resources that has been stole from them before. 

From that day, it is always a night time for Naib. His vision is always black. He cannot see anything, anymore. Jack took his sight as the sacrifice to change his human form back. Naib become blind.  Suddenly the door creak can be heard.

'' Here, eat this food!'' Naib heard a man's voice forcing him to eat. He turned his head away. He felt that there is no point to eat. He wish to die or let someone kill him. 

'' Oh, you don't want to eat huh?! Here! open your mouth!!!.''

'' Hnghhhh...'' Naib whimpered and started to struggle. 

'' Well, well what is happening here?,'' Naib knew that voice. The voice that make his heart full. The voice that make his pain sooth away before but right now, that voice was the one that killed him inside. The voice that hurt him and torture him now.

'' Sample 56 refuse to eat, Sir Jack,'' the guard said.

'' Ohhoooo~ we have a naughty boy here huh?''

Naib looked down. His body is shivering in fear. He felt like he want to run but he forgot that they also took both of his legs. He is blind and became a handicapped boy now.

'' Let me handle this, gentleman,'' Jack grinned.

Both of the guard leave the cell.

'' Why you don't want to eat. baby?'' Jack grinned. 

'' How can I have a good drinks if you , yourself don't wanna eat a good food?,'' Jack let his fang out. He looked at Naib's neck. A lot of scars and bruised that was carved there. Jack somehow felt proud looking at his own art. 

'' Being a vampire like me was really hard, you know? Since I got you and your body with me, I felt much lively than before, you know? Hehehe,'' he caress Naib's long hair.

'' So beautiful,'' Jack hold Naib's face and landed a deep kiss. 

'' Naib Subedar, you are belongs to me from now. Your body, your mind, your breath, your sight, your taste, it's all belong to me. Thanks for being my supply for the rest of my life, baby. HAHAHAHA,'' 

Naib cannot died, as long as the Azurium was inside his body, he cannot die like a normal human being. He is like a machine for Jack's lust satisfaction and forever become a test subject for Reznik. 

Naib close his eyes, wishing that all of this just a dream.

FINALLY, IT'S THE END OF THE STORY. I WISH YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING MY BOOKS  >//////< 

I ALWAYS LOVE JACK NAIB. SO I PLANNED TO MAKE 2 ENDING. A BAD ENDING AND ALSO A GOOD ENDING. SO HERE THE BAD ENDING FOR NAIB. HEHEHE. I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S OKAY FOR ME TO DO THIS. 

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHT.

Regards,

BadBoiNaib