Part 8 Worth?

It's already a month since Naib in custody and slowly he develops 'trust' from Tracy and her followers. Naib obeyed and hear whatever Tracy said and commanded. Jack is the observer of Naib for the entire month. 

'' I will get my own room now? At least they won't put me at the cold basement and prison ever again,'' Naib said.

*********************************************************************

It's a moderate room but it looks clean and comfortable. The furniture also looks expensive and luxurious. '' Wow, this is cool. '' Jack smile at Naib. '' Already told you, if you be a good boy and obey me, you will get anything you want''.

'' I thought you just a normal follower of Tracy. Why you sound like you own all this thing?''

Jack chuckle. '' I am already a rich man even before I joined this organization'' 

'' So, why you joined this organization, Jack?'' Naib asked.

Jack only smile. He didn't respond to the question. Jack sure is a mysterious man. He is also a gentleman and cares about him. Suddenly Naib feels blushed when he thinks how kind and nice Jack to him. Naib never felt like this before. Being care and treated well by some people. Now his body also in a good state. No more fresh wound, no more injury. He even eat properly now, even have a well sleep. Naib feels alive for once, at least. 

'' T-thanks....''

'' Hmmm? Did you said something, Naib?'' 

Naib snap out. '' Uhhh? N- no, I didn't say anything''  He blushed.

'' Hahahaha. So cute as always. Naib, here, I got something for you. '' Then Jack takes out a small box from his pocket. '' Here ...'' It's a necklace carve with 'N' alphabet on it. 

'' N?. It refers to my name?'' Naib asked.

'' Who knows~ '' Jack smiled while he helps Naib to wear the necklace on his neck. 

''Is it necessary for me to wear this? I look like a girl with this.'' Naib refuses to wear the necklace.

'' Sorry Naib, you need to wear this. If anything happened to you, I can go straight to you'' Jack wink. Naib just obey and let Jack put the necklace on his neck. '' Am I your property or what? '' Naib sigh. Jack only smiles and kisses him on his forehead.

''Just have a rest, Naib. We have one important mission tonight. Enjoy your new room. '' Jack pats his brown shiny hair before he leaves the room. 

Then Naib walks around the room then he inspects everything inside. He opens the closet and found s lot of nice outfits inside. '' It's all for me? '' Naib feels touched. He never wear a good outfit before. He smiled.

*****************************************************************************

'' We have work tonight. An important one. '' Burke said to the dark-haired man.

'' What are my task today? '' he asked.

'' Sent this silver platinum to our client. Make sure you need to deliver this and guard him until he reach his hideout. ''

The black-haired man look at the platinum that Burke mentions about. '' Ah, don't tell me you found this at the old mine that I was mention about. Ahahaha. How much it cost for this. '' He smirk.

'' Make sure you succeed to deliver this.''

''Ahaha, you think I am a failure like your old dog? I am not that weak, Burke. You see, I can make anyone down with my 'doughnut' here. Ahahaha'' He laughed.