Part 7 Night Kiss

Jack opens the cell carefully as he is holding a tray filled with foods and drinks. He saw the small figure still laying down and sleep peacefully. Jack take the wet towel on the brunet's forehead. Slowly he wakes him up. 

'' Rise, Subedar '' he whispered. Slowly he shakes Naib's shoulder again and again.

Naib open his eyes. Slowly he looks at the figure who wakes him up. He gives a small sigh. He doesn't feel like he wants to wake up. His head feels so heavy. His body aches. He close his eyes again but Jack already hold his body up.

'' My head hurt, '' Naib said weakly. 

'' I know. Here, drink this water '' Jack give Naib a bottle of water.

Naib takes the bottle and drinks the water greedily. His throat so hurt because of a lack of water. Jack only looks at the poor assassin. '' You must be so thirsty, huh? '' Jack caress Naib's hair. Surprisingly Naib didn't shove Jack away. He just wants to drink. 

'' Here, Subedar...''

'' Naib, call me Naib'' 

'' Ok Naib, here a steaks for you. ''

Naib look at the steak in front of him suspiciously.

'' Hahaha, you can drink all the water I gave you, but why you suspicious with this steak? If I put a poison inside the water just now, you will die in a second now.'' Jack laughed.

Naib holds his throat. 

'' Hahaha! I'm joking little boy. Come eat this. You must be hungry, right? Come, open your mouth. '' Jack chuckle.

''I- I can eat by myself. '' Naib feels shy to open his mouth. 

'' Open your mouth, Naib,'' Jack asked once again. 

Naib look at Jack and then he look at the yummy steak on the fork and look back at Jack. He is so hungry. He doesn't care about anything else now. Slowly Naib open his mouth and eat the steak. Jack smile and feed Naib happily. 

'' You so cute, you know. This is the first time someone feed you? '' Jack asked. Naib nodded.''Not even your mom huh?'' 

'' Mom, I can't even remember if I have one,'' Naib said with gloomy face. '' I don't know. I am an orphan before the military took me and trained for them. 

'' So you never know what is love? How it feels when you are in love?''

'' I don't need that to survive'' Naib reply coldly. '' Strength and willing to survive is the only thing that I need. I do have someone who care about me, but he might get killed now. Mr Jack, I don't even know why I'm alive. What is the purpose of my existence.'' Naib lower his tone a bit.

Jack silent. '' Let's finish your food, Naib'' Jack still want to feed Naib. He want to ensure that Naib finish his food and have his medicine. Naib look at Jack. '' Why he is being kind to me?'' Naib thought to himself. Jack put his hand on Naib's forehead. 

'' You're still burning. How is your injury from the operation? ''

'' It's fine. Emily took care of it properly. Hahaha, It's like my 1st time my wound get treated properly in my life.'' Naib smile. '' She is so kind to me Mr Jack.''

'' Naib, just Jack will be fine. No need to be so formal with me. Soon you also will be one of our member tho''

'' I can get out from here? '' Naib asked.

'' If you behave like a good boy, you will get your own room and much comfort. You know, Tracy really want to take you and be part of this organization. Naib, you are different than normal people, you know that? '' Jack said that as he put his face closer to Naib. Naib didn't move backward like before.

'' You're too close with me, Jack'' 

'' I know,'' Jack sniffed Naib's neck. He smells good. He have sweat scent. Jack thought to himself. '' Have you been touch before, Naib? '' Jack asked. 

'' What's your mean? '' Naib asked. 

Jack smile and started to approach Naib's crotch. He put his hand on Naib's hip and started to touch it gently. '' You know, touch you like this?'' Naib blushed and he close his eyes. 

'' You mean, it's a punishment? ''

Jack looks confused. '' Punishment?'' 

'' Yeah, it's like you need to spread your legs and and let your superior abuse you down there.  It hurts like hell, I hate it. ''  Naib feels disgusting when he remember about the past. '' I don't want to remember that '' 

'' Naib....'' 

'' Urrgghh, my head hurt, hmmmpppphh'' Naib whined as he hold his head. 

'' Then go back to sleep'', Jack help Naib to lay down on the bed again. Slowly he landed a kiss on Naib's forehead. 

'' Hmmm? Jack? what was that? '' Naib blushed.

'' It's a night kiss. I bet you never get one, right?'' Jack put the blanket on Naib and put the new wet towel on his forehead. Then he stand up to get out from the cell. '' Good night, Naib.''

'' THANK YOU''

p/s : It's a short moment when Jack started to have a feeling for Naib. Same goes to Naib. Naib is still sick, let him have some rest. Hehehe