Part 5 Dead Boy

'' Naib~ Help me~ '' Victor was in a pain after Burke injected him with a sedative. 

'' Your friend failed his mission, and now you are my property. Heh'' Burke grin as he is standing by with his equipment for the experiment process.

Victor is sleeping without knowing what will happen to him.

**************************************************************

'' Ms Lady, we just got information about this Burke company. 20 years ago, this company has stolen the most important material from our organization which called Azurium. This is definitely the company which to hold a grudge towards your father before. And maybe......'' 

''Maybe this organization who killed my father?!'' Tracy raised her voice. 

'' Perfect time! Let's get back what belongs to us, then'' she Smirk.

**************************************************************

Naib told everything about Burke hideout and a secret passage to Tracy and her people. They listen carefully and try to sketch the blueprint. 

''Good job, Subedar. Tonight we will ambush the hideout!'' Tracy gives a command.

'' I'm going, '' Naib said softly. 

'' Listen , Naib Subedar, you see, I don't think I can trust you. Not yet~ So.....''

'' But you already promised me! I want to save Victor! You already promised me!!! '' Naib shouted.

'' Don't you dare raise your voice to Ms. Lady, scum! '' Black pull the chain that wraps around his neck and make the brunet falls down.

Naib was thrown into the cold and dark prison again. He started to cry. '' Victor''................

Suddenly he felt an extreme headache. '' A-Arghhhhhhh...!!!!!....Arghhhhh, w- what is this???? Huhhhhh,,, huhh,,,, He pants heavily. His eyes fill with tears, his saliva drolls out from his mouth. It's like his body being control and take over by something.

'' Hey, NAIB''........................

He widens his eyes.  Naib can hear a voice from his ears clearly '' B-Burke~???... I-I'm.........'' 

'' Yeah, you failed again, my dog. I know you get caught by those rats.  Ahhhhh... poor my dog. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

'' Burke~~~, did you kill Victor?????...........''Naib asks with a sad voice.

'' I know you are in a good spot to help me destroying that brat over there. Why don't you become their slave and be a spy for me, Naib? Ahhh, I guess it's a new task for you? Your Victor is......Fine, maybe? Ahahahhahah. Well, you know you cannot run away from me, right, Naib? '' Burke ask.

Naib didn't respond to the question which comes from his brain.

'' You are my property. You are special. You are not allowed to run from me, my beautiful dog..''

'' I told them about your hideout, Burke'' Naib said with empty eyes looking on the ground.

'' Heh, I can change my hideout every day as I want. Naib Subedar, your new duty is.........''

THUUMMPPPHHH!!!!

The door was being open wide and make a crash sound.

Jack barge in and instantly hold Naib up and choke him on his thin neck.

'' Urgghhh...'' Naib groan. '' W-h-why......''Naib asks weakly.

'' Hey, Subedar, 10 of our people already dead when we were stormed in the hideout. '' Black said as he enters the cell together with Jack and White. ''So, you actually want to betray us when we tried to help you, huh? '' Jack pull up the chain on Naib's neck and make him choked. 

'' Acckkkkk!!! Huhhhhh~ erghhhhhhh...'' Naib struggles a lot as he needs oxygen to breathe.

Jack tighten his grip. Naib's head feel light and his vision started to blur. 

Black approached the choking assassin there. With the help from Jack, Naib was forced to open his mouth and drink the liquid that he brought. The liquid started to work on. Jack sits in front of Naib with his legs cross. Naib feels dizzy and his head spinning like crazy. ''Urgghhh, what is this?'' Naib asks with a weak voice. Jack pick up Naib and put him on the steel and cold bed. Loosen the chain on his body. Jack started to strip Naib and make him totally naked. Naib blushed but he could not move his body at all.  

Emily entered the room with a young handsome boy with the mask on his face. It looks like he brought a big bag with him. Naib doesn't even know what thing inside the bag and it already makes Naib shiver to the spine. 

'' What they will do to me?'' Naib was so confused and in fear.

'' Naib, please calm yourself, ok? This process won't take too long'' Emily said.

Naib still blur and doesn't know what they will do to him. Emily take out all her equipment and started to scan Naib all over his body.

'' Man, he is shivering too much. I can't put the mark on him now'' the young boy complains. 

'' Hey, can you please calm down? I can't do my work like this.''

Jack stand up and take the blindfold and put it on Naib. '' Now, you feel much better, right?'' He grin. '' Continue your work now, Aesop. '' Jack give an order. Naib flinched and his body was so sensitive when Aesop started to draw and put a mark on his body. But he is not able to move that much. His body feels so light and it feels numb. 

'' Found it! '' Aesop said as he nods to Emily. 

Emily takes out her syringe and inject the part that Aesop mark on. It's on Naib's right abdomen. Naib breath becomes faster as he feels that his skin being torn by the scalpel.  

'' Urggghh, ahhh...'' Naib started to groan again but Aesop and Jack already hold his body. Emily cut Naib's skin much deeper. ''Oh no, this is bad. '' she sighs. In silence, Emily stitched the abdomen back again. Naib sweats a lot and he already passed out. 

******************************************************

'' A piece of Azurium was embedded into his body, Ms Lady. If it was taken out from his body, he might..............''

'' Die??''

Emily nods. 

'' So that Azurium was actually his resources of life? '' Tracy said. And he is actually dead? Ahahahaha! This is so interesting, Emily. It's like that Azurium can bring back someone dead alive?. YES! I LOVE THIS! '' Tracy laughs in a sinister tone. Then she sits on the comfy sofa and read some documents on her hands. This Azurium, you can control other people's minds as you wish. Maybe that Burke might control that boy's mind too. AHAHAHAHA. Naib Subedar. So he is one of the successful experiments that Burke already done? That young boy is a killing machine. He is a masterpiece! We will keep him with us, Emily. ''

'' But it is too risky, Ms Lady. As you said, Burke might control him and destroy us from here.'' White said while approached the two women. 

'' You forgot we have a mind specialist on our side huh, White? I'll let him control that assassin for us and take over him. '' Tracy smile. Her smile looks creepy. 

..........'' Finally, I have a way to revive you back again, dad''..............